Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 27, 2007
I got this pack because I wanted to see Pistol Opera. I figured I may as well get two more movies with it. Pistol Opera was not as good as I thought it would be. It was really "artsy". It was okay, but it wasn't what I thought it would be. I was really surprised with the Black Angel movies though. I figured those would be so-so movies. I really did like the first Black Angel. It was probably my favorite of the three. Black Angel 2 was not as good as the first one, but it was still a decent movie. It didn't suck. I was just kind of let down because it didn't come out as good as the first one. Overall the movie pack was cheap and the movies weren't horrible. I don't regret buying this pack.
on December 2, 2014
Got this for Pistol Opera. Pistol Opera was crazy, artistic, off the wall stuff and a great sequel (if you pay attention as you watch it, it is a sequel) to branded to kill. Got bored one night and watched the other two. Good action shoot em up fliks. A bit more story and character development than I expected so better than I had assumed they would be. Actually kind of like them. Not a bad purchase.
on August 15, 2010
This triple box set is certainly value for money. The list price of any two of these DVDs working out at more than that for all three.
Black Angel was the first of these movies that I had seen commercially, and I was interested to see Black Angel 2. The inclusion of Pistol Opera in the collection was an added bonus.
Of the three, my favourite is BA2, but all three can be recommended for style, action and some shake you up moments of tension and explosive violence.
Definitely a top tip.
on February 11, 2007
Black Angel 1 and 2 are good "girls with guns" genre movies. I liked the 1st and loved the 2nd. Pistol Opera I found absolutely unwatchable. It started out OK but had a hard time ending. This 3-pack is a good deal since it is cheaper than buying any of these movies by themselves.

So buy it for the Black Angel movies. All have pretty good picture quality and Japanese audio.