- File Size: 530 KB
- Print Length: 182 pages
- Publisher: Silver Leaf Books (January 19, 2011)
- Publication Date: January 19, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004K1EVGE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,712,761 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #5563 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Espionage
- #10081 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- #13217 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Espionage
Art of the Ninja - Earth (Shadow Legacy Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 182 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Art of the Ninja - Earth (Shadow Legacy Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Always a strong presence at Balticon, TJ conducts writer workshops for adults and teens. Her short stories for young readers have appeared in the Ohio State 6th Grade Proficiency Test Preparation Book, Kid's Highway Magazine, and Webzine 'New Works Review,' just to name a few. She's placed five times in the CNW/FFWA chapter book competition. Her short story of light horror for tweens, The Midnight Watch, was published Oct 2007 by Demon Minds Magazine.
Top Customer Reviews
I have to say though I didn't quite feel it had the tone of an adult book and at some points felt like I was reading a book for younger readers, not that this is a bad thing, I just think it leans more towards ya and would make a great gift for teenage boys (I'll certainly be holding onto it for mine) but I wouldn't let anyone younger than that read it due to some violent scenes.
I liked the heroic main character of Duncan and felt all the characters were explained really well so I knew who they were and what they were like, his romance with mayumi is sweet, if a little underdeveloped, would be great to see how they become closer in further books and I'm also very interested to see what happens next with Duncan and his abilities.
A modern tale with an ancient and mysterious flavour,Art of the Ninja is set in today's Japan and tells the story of Duncan,a Ninja in training in the Chaio village,whose world is about to be turned upside down.
Full of adventure,romance and wonderful imagery,the story is easy to read and will capture both YA and Adult audiences.
Ancient artifacts,masters of the Ninja Art,dangerous situations and a secret that threatens to destroy Duncan and everyone he loves,Art of the Ninja has it all and you won't be able to put it down!
I personally love Manga and Anime,and it's obvious T.J. Perkins put a lot of research into Art of the Ninja as it reads pretty much like a good Manga,so if you're a fan of the genre,this is a definite must read for you :)
I really enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone who loves Japanese tradition and a good adventure book.
Art of the Ninja: Earth (Shadow Legacy, Book 1)
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Espionage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Espionage