Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 21, 2013
My mom bought me one years ago ( I had the 203 piece),but when I moved I miss placed it. I came on here to look for it,and thought I should give a review. It's a very fine art set,I love oil painting( but uses others as-well) and love that in oils it came in tubes and chalks,and the chalk was very smooth not dry. The Acrylics and Water Colors were amazing as-well, I plan to buy one soon,you should as-well if you're thinking of it. It's hard to find a set that has all this,with such great quality!!!!
on January 19, 2009
My nine year old granddaughter was delighted with this art set, a Christmas gift. It came very promptly, and it's size surprised me. It is very large and complete (except there should be more paint brushes). It is also quite heavy - probably too much for a younger child.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2010
The art set is very well packaged and is very comprehensive with the all the colors you could possibly want to use.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2009
I have bought many art kits for myself and my children over the years, and this is far above the best I have ever seen. Every item in the kit is professional artist quality. The pencil sharpener is a good steel sharpener, not one of those plastic manglers that have been in every other set I've ever had. The pencils work well, there are two rows of oil pastels, also of very good quality. This kit contains tubes of 3 different types of paints, oil, acylic, and watercolor. It comes with a nice pad of watercolor paper, 1 canvas, and even a fold-up easel and a nice steel paint paddle! The only thing missing from the kit is solvent for cleaning up the oils. This kit has everything a beginning artist (or even a trained artist who is starting over for some reason) could want. We were blessed to get this kit when it was on sale at a very good price, but it is worth every penny of the full price. A fantastic kit! If you have a budding artist, and have been looking for a good set to get them started, don't buy the cheap stuff. Get them something like this so they can really develop their artistic skills with the tools of a real artist. The box is strong, with fold out panels to increase the storage area. The hinges are durable and the clasps latch well. A great product in every respect.