Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 14, 2013
I have had my dog on this product for almost a month now following the manufactures directions on dosage and I have seen NO change in my dog, not even a little. I have a lab who is dealing arthritis pain in his front legs and feet. This product has done nothing for him. Total waste of money.
on March 17, 2014
I purchased this product for my fifteen year old American bulldog. Although I do realize that he may have outlived his life expectancy, he is such a good dog and refuses to give up. He has arthritis and dysplasia in his left hip. After following the instructions and also giving him joint health vitamins, I noticed that he has more energy and walking and running better. He is also more alert and is starting to play a lot more. Considering his age, I don't want to spend thousands of dollars on surgery. This product allowed me to improve his quality of life and stop his suffering.
on April 24, 2016
I think this product has worked well with the joint supplement I'm giving my 10+ yr Chihuahua who has a problem with a front joint lameness. He seems to be more comfortable on it after a long day of activity.
on October 2, 2014
This product has a tremendous effect. My dog Caine went form not being able to even stand on his back legs, To a slow walk in a week. I would recommend this product to everyone. Arthoionx has saved my friends life. IT"S been 1 mounth now on this prouct he is walking, running, Chasing his old friends in the woods. Thank You Artoionx for everything John R
on October 21, 2013
I was very skeptical this product would work as well as it does. My cats leg and jaw swelling went down within 24 hours giving him a dose twice a day. Helps my older dogs aching hips as well with just a maintaince dose once a day they are out pain. Great product. I highly recommend it. thanks Arthroionx
on January 7, 2014
I got this for my cat whom is 13 years old now. He doesn't like the taste, but when you mix it with can cat food, he will generally eat it. It does help him so he don't feel so sore and lame. He is getting around better. He was having trouble jumping up onto beds, but not now.
on September 14, 2015
My mom's German Shepherd has a torn ACL & very bad arthritis. Even with Dasuquin & Rimadyl she was dragging her back legs & unable to walk. She was put on Metacam & improved slightly, but still couldn't support herself. We started her on Arthroionx & Omega supplement & within 20 minutes she was standing & after a week is walking around on all four legs. She still has a ways to go, but she improves everyday. I can't say enough good things about it! We were considering putting her down due to the pain she was in. We have kept her on the other meds as well, so the combination works great!
on October 2, 2013
Joey is our elderly Cocker Spaniel who has been experiencing back and hip pain. Since starting him on Arthroionx we have observed a marked improvement in his mobility. His pain is not totally gone but it seems to help and we'll do anything to keep him comfortable.
on June 11, 2016
We've been giving this to our 10 year old fur-baby who seemed to have pulled something in her right front leg that left her limping. She's been on the med for a little over a week and it seems like it is already helping. Her limp is actually less now. She enjoys the liquid and I don't have a problem mixing it in with a little bit of wet food in the morning. She only eats and prefers dry food but she will eat a little wet so I can get the meds in.
on November 20, 2015
I was very skeptical when I read one of the reviews that now her dog acts like a puppy since taking this med. I am now a complete believer, I was thinking about laser therapy because my English bulldog could hardly walk due to severe pain in his hip. Now he acts like a puppy, re-energized ,so thankful I found this med. Update 4/18/2016 - My dog is still able to play ball and walk and do all the activities that he was unable to do a few months ago. Thanks God we found this amazing product.