Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mount Factory Articulating Tilting Full Motion TV Wall Mount For 40 in. - 65 in. TVs
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 28, 2014
My husband left it to me to buy the wall mount. I nervously read reviews and decided on this one. When he took it out of the package and started to play around with it he said, "this is actually a really good quality mount." I breathed a sigh of relief! He went on to point out all the great qualities. Tilting, goes almost flush against the wall, sturdy, etc (I don't remember what else). If my picky husband is impressed with it, it deserves 5 stars
on March 30, 2014
I took a chance on purchasing this mount due to the fact that it was so inexpensive. I needed to put up my 60" Samsung LED on an angle where my two walls meet. Not only did it arrive within 4 days, but the mount is PERFECT for what I needed. Very sturdy and bendable. I have already recommended it to 2 other people.
on October 25, 2014
This was a perfect fit for our 55" Samsung television. We were able to hang it in about 2 hours. It's definitely a two person job when it comes to putting the television on the wall adjusting the tilt. It was very affordable compared to models in major retailers. We would definitely purchase this mount again.
on December 15, 2014
CHECK THE DISTANCE BETWEEN WALL STUDS! i ordered this for my boyfriends 47'' vizio. everything would've been perfect except the wall studs in our new apartment turned out to be 24 inches apart instead of 16 inches like most newer construction is, and coincidentally this wall mount CANNOT possibly fit on any wall studs larger than 16 inches apart. i sent it back easily with no hassle despite having to pay the $14 shipping, blah! but that part is my fault. and i ordered a different one made for wider stud distance.
on November 21, 2014
My 60" TV is heavy. It will not sit perfectly flat against the wall because of the weight. It tilts down slightly even in the fully upright position. It does not have tilt up capability to counteract this problem.
on July 2, 2015
I owned the original Cheetah articulating mount and left it when I sold my house. Looking to get another one, I saw that the new model got not so hot reviews. So I decided to give this one a shot based solely on the stellar feedback. I'm glad that I did. I was concerned that the single arm would be less stable than the double arm of the Cheetah, but gladly that is not the case. This mount is more nimble, and just as sturdy. The single arm also gives you the advantage to move the TV from left to right if your studs aren't perfectly aligned to mount it in the center of the wall. I plan on using this feature when I put my Christmas tree up and need more room on one side of the wall.

Overall, it is a fantastic purchase. I'm using it right now with an older, heavy 46" Samsung LCD. When I replace it with a bigger LED screen, I know that it will handle that like a champ!
on August 5, 2015
Easy to install and fits my 60" Vizio E-Series like a glove. Very sturdy when mounted on wall studs. This is the fourth mount I've installed over the years and definitely the easiest. The included level is accurate and, importantly, removable for a completely clean install.
on December 29, 2014
My husband ordered this mount and installed it for our 50" LG. It's sturdy and functions very well, but the biggest problem is that it only fits on studs that are 16 inches apart, and that is not mentioned anywhere on the product description or specifications. The studs in our living room are 24 inches apart, so my husband had to attach two 2x6's (2x3's work also, but this is what we had handy) to the studs first, and then screw this mount into the 2x6's. This made the installation more of a hassle, and added ~1.5 inches to the distance from the wall (not to mention that this would have affected the aesthetics, but thankfully it's hidden by the 2 bookshelves that flank the TV on both sides). We wish that Mount Factory would have made the base longer to accommodate 24 inch-spaced studs (which are not uncommon in our experience) or provided an attachment to extend the base for such scenarios. At minimum, they should have made it clear in the product specs. At the end, we are happy with how the mount works -- definitely sturdy and a good value for the price.
on August 18, 2014
Great mount. Seems really heavy duty, nice articulation, TV is very secure. Nice selection of hardware. I installed it myself, but it would be easier with 2 people. Next time I need a mount, I will get this one again, worth twice the price.
on January 6, 2016
Does the job & my TV looks great but is not "universal". I have a 55" Samsung and the hardware it came with was not right. Luckily, the mounting professional we hired (through Amazon) has run into this before so he was prepared. He also showed us that the tilt function is really hard to access from the back, Seems sturdy enough, but 3 stars since it is not truly one-size-fits-all.