5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have Comedy DVD!
Artie Lange's best recorded concert. Hysterical! This is a must-have for any Howard Stern or Artie Lange fan. One puzzling thing: why the hell is Bob Levy on the cover? This is Artie Lange's CD and Levy is not even one of the featured supporting acts in the bonus features...Whatever. Just ignore this fact and enjoy.
Published 12 months ago by Steven G. Zunich

2.0 out of 5 stars Recycled Material
I've been a fan since Dirty Work, listen to Stern everyday, like Beer League, bought Too Fat To Fish, etc.

So I am a fan, but I didn't enjoy this. I've heard about 90% of these jokes before on Letterman and Stern over and over. This DVD felt rushed. Like he just wanted to get something out quick, so he compiled his go to list of coke/whore jokes...
Published on January 2, 2010 by drist

2.0 out of 5 stars Recycled Material, January 2, 2010
This review is from: Artie Lange: Jack and Coke (DVD)

He's such a witty guy, I'm surprised he didn't write much new material for this special.

I'll be on the look out in the future for new material.

Oh, and Levy on the cover struck me as bizarre.

Check out It's The Whiskey Talking, Too Fat To Fish, or listen to Artie on Stern. I love him in those forms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have Comedy DVD!, August 26, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda funny but poor production, May 15, 2013
R. Williams (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Artie is somewhat funny in this video. Don't expect to be rolling on the floor though. The production value is very low and the choice of locations, being a tiny club, to do the video is questionable. Perhaps a little more thought into the making of this video would have been good. That is a lot to ask, knowing that Artie's main concern was his next hit of heroin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comic, January 9, 2013
elg (Newark, DE United States) - See all my reviews
Artie has fun picking on himself and others and keeps you laughing. Highly recommend this if you are a Stern fan or not.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bob Levy is terrible, May 7, 2010
This review is from: Artie Lange: Jack and Coke (DVD)
Artie is funny, but if you have "It's the Whiskey Talkin", then you have seen this.

Bob Levy is an AWFUL comedian, awful awful awful. He is bad bad bad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Same old stuff! Don't waste your money., December 10, 2009
This review is from: Artie Lange: Jack and Coke (DVD)
Artie must be trying to milk every dollar while Stern is still on the air. There's nothing new here same old stuff we all heard time and time again. Sorry Artie but this is getting old.

2.0 out of 5 stars Painful, April 15, 2010
Buzz Smith (Escondido, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Artie Lange: Jack and Coke (DVD)
I am a big Artie fan. I loved his It's the Whiskey Talkin' dvd and his book, Too Fat Too Fish. Those were great, you got the feeling he really enjoyed doing both. This, well, it's old tired material, and it looks like he is battling depresion and urges to use drugs the entire time. He is way off here. It's too bad, Artie is a talented guy when he has his act together.

1.0 out of 5 stars Yikes, February 28, 2010
This review is from: Artie Lange: Jack and Coke (DVD)
I have seen Artie just a few times but have heard every joke here multiple times. Dated material, painfull to watch at times.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money, August 14, 2010
This review is from: Artie Lange: Jack and Coke (DVD)
I wouldn't love Artie if I didnt buy this and this was the worst waste of money I've ever spent. I dont think there was one joke that wasnt heard and at better length on the stern show or "The whiskey talking" I cant believe they even released this. Watching is depressing and I haven't finished watching it since seeing it one time.

1.0 out of 5 stars WOW same OLD STUFF, December 26, 2009
This review is from: Artie Lange: Jack and Coke (DVD)
Listen to Stern and youve heard these jokes a 1000 times....very BORING.....many in the audienece with just a grin or such on their face......BAD

Artie Lange: Jack and Coke
Artie Lange: Jack and Coke by Scott DePace (DVD - 2010)
$14.98 $7.99