5.0 out of 5 stars Love the proctector case
Very pleased with this wholesome protective cover for my new (and first) smartphone. Since I'm a newby, it took me a while to try to figure out how to put it on, but finally got it. I'm an old granny and need grandchildrens help and advice. The only drawback I see is that it will not fit in my new case pouch since it is much thicker. Very pleased with product.
Published 7 months ago by piclady

1.0 out of 5 stars flmsey
Soft flimsey cover didn't stick well always coming off when I pull phone out of pocket. Need something thicker that will protect more
Published 6 months ago by hazmar

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the proctector case, December 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product! Good seller!, December 2, 2013
I like it. It worked for what I needed it for. I couldn't find any other cases to fit my phone so this one worked perfect until I could get a better one! Thank You!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but effective, February 20, 2014
This seems to be working. I've dropped my phone many times and it hasn't sustained any noticeable damage.

Be very careful to get your screen clean before putting the screen protector on; the smallest speck of dust will completely screw up the cover.

My only complaint is that the stand on the back broke off from mine. Other than that, it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars its 99% perfect, May 11, 2014
This case has exceeded my expectations. I purchased this case because I'm a little accident prone and it was available at a low price. Since purchasing the case i have had a few incidents where I've dropped my phone from a decent height ( about 7 feet ) and it just bounced once and was fine. The only problem I have is the kickstand, its very easy to snap out of place. Its an easy fix but will someday be completely broken. If the kickstand was a little sturdier, this would be the best case available for the majesty right now.

4.0 out of 5 stars decent enough, April 15, 2014
Its a sturdy and nice looking case but when it comes to taking it off it can be a challenge and sometimes its hard to get chargers plugged in to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping, February 12, 2014
Mother was very happy and has no complaints about the case. She loves the color and it came earlier then expected. Material feels great.

5.0 out of 5 stars cell phone cover., February 11, 2014
I like the way it fits my phone properly. I can drop my phone and it won't break as all.It also fits snug on my phone and won't come off if I drop it

1.0 out of 5 stars flmsey, January 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, December 16, 2013
needed this for my phone and it works great just took time to get it on but it is great

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap protection!, December 8, 2013
Perfect fit and super great price! No scratches and all clear for these old eyes. Try it you'll love it!

Rate and Discover Movies