5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
There is nothing like a Silicone mat that fits perfectly in its pan.

The Metal Pan is solid. There is no twisting or bending in the metal when it gets hot or have something heavy on it.

The Silicone Mat is identical in every way to a silpat mat.

Published 6 months ago by D. Miao

3.0 out of 5 stars i love it and hate it
The pan is super soft and scratches really easily, which is why I hate it. It's also ENORMOUS!!! Which is good and bad (great for roasting veggies and baking b/c you can spread stuff out, but bad b/c it doesn't fit in our sink to clean). I thought it wasn't going to be as big as it is. But nothing sticks to it, which is wonderful. I wish the pan was a little bit more...
Published 5 months ago by klsyking

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Artisan Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat Sets (Kitchen)
There is nothing like a Silicone mat that fits perfectly in its pan.

The Silicone Mat is identical in every way to a silpat mat.

I would recommend this to anyone. I have used it for a month now and looking to buy another set.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for baking !, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Artisan Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat Sets (Kitchen)
No more baked goods sticking to the baking sheet ! Kitchen cleaner is easier too. I purchased 2 of this item; one for me and one for my daughter. She is also very pleased with the baking sheet and silicone sheet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Advertised!, March 14, 2014
I'm giving this Baking Sheet 5 stars because it was the best silicone baking sheet value I could find ANYWHERE. What I like about this baking sheet is that the silicone makes clean-up a breeze and that I can use the pan/silicone sheet separate or together.

I would recommend this product to anyone who spends any amount of time in the kitchen!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, but mat does not fit pan well, March 15, 2014
My only 'complaint' is that the corners of the silicone mat are squared-off, whereas the pan's corners are rounded, so the mat does not fit the pan well. While still perfectly usable, it winds up being slightly smaller than the pan on all sides. In my opinion, a Silpat has a better fit with most pans. The pan and silicone mat themselves are both good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Parchment Paper, January 24, 2014
This baking sheet is quite large and perfect for cookies. I baked a tray of cookies using parchment paper and a tray using this baking sheet with the silicone baking mat. The cookies stuck to the parchment paper, but not the silicone. Clean-up is a breeze. I'd recommend this to any baker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, April 6, 2014
This set is great. I bought it on Black Friday to make homemade fruit leather and now use it for cookies, fruit leather and many other things. It's also quite easy to clean and the pan is very sturdy. I'm glad I made this purchase and would buy it again if I found I needed another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Baking Sheet, May 23, 2014
I purchased the small size for my camper oven and it works great. I decided I would like one for the house and was surprised at how large this one is. Expected just a little smaller, but it cooks great and nothing sticks to the silicone sheet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Artisan Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat Sets (Kitchen)
This are very heavy gauge aluminum. The silicone sheet is amazing. Things do not stick, and it is easy to clean. I can tell the trays will last a lifetime, and the silicone sheet seems very durable too. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 11, 2014
I am so glad I bought this pan. I love the liner inside of it. So easy to clean. I also bought the bigger size. And it's crazy how we use both a lot. I recommend this to everyone. Great pan. I will buy more

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a great product. Everyone in the house likes to use ..., July 9, 2014
Colleen Lucas (Wasilla, AK USA) - See all my reviews
This is such a great product. Everyone in the house likes to use it when they are baking. Makes the job so much easier....if you can call making cookies a job :-)

Thank you!