4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a kids art table
Totally worth the money my daughter loves to do her art at this table. It was great the everything was included
Published 11 months ago by Ctchica

3.0 out of 5 stars decent for price
The chair that it came with fell apart within two days of assembly even though the directions were followed to a T. Nevertheless, I got what I expected for the price I paid and the desk is still in working order. That's all that matters to me. With the lamp, it wasn't a bad deal. Just make sure you have another seating arrangement.
Published on January 7, 2007 by Katherine A. Maldonado

3.0 out of 5 stars decent for price, January 7, 2007
This review is from: Artist/Architect White Laminated Drafting Table w/Lamp & Chair

3.0 out of 5 stars chair doesnt last long, September 15, 2013
the chair fabric piece that goes behind the top of the chair was almost to short to put on. it rips at the seam so it doesnt last very long

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a kids art table, July 27, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars No labeled Parts...Still Can't Figure It out, June 14, 2012
The parts came unlabeled...no letters on any of the parts...the instructions and diagram are too small to read. I have not been able to figure out the assembly yet. Ridiculous. I would not have bought it if I knew it was a series of unlabeled metal poles and no instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Excellent Service, April 24, 2006
I was first very concerned with buying furniture online. But when I asked Visiondecors customer service they were very helpful. I was able to get my item within 3 week (which isn't bad for such a large item). I hope they carry more furniture so that I can do some more home shopping.

1.0 out of 5 stars Series of serious errors, August 31, 2005
Dabreax (Orlando Fl.) - See all my reviews
I was upset when i found my package sitting on the porch of my aprtment, in full view so anyone could walk off with my order. In truth I cant really review the product because I wasnt able to put it together because there was no instruction manual included wiith my order. Well at least if someone stole it they would be unable to get any enjoyment out of it, just as I am.

Artist/Architect White Laminated Drafting Table w/Lamp & Chair