4.0 out of 5 stars Group Opinion
Published on February 8, 2008 by Carolyn Eaton

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
If you're looking for a list of galleries, art shows or art museums, great.

If you're a painter or photographer looking for info and ideas on places to visit to create your own art, this book is worthless.
Published 15 months ago by BookReviewer

4.0 out of 5 stars Group Opinion, February 8, 2008
This review is from: An Artist's and Photographer's Guide to Wild Ontario (Paperback)
Finding this book to be a joy visually, I have shared it with my close group of fellow artists. As well as being inspirational to just mull over, it has been a fine source of information for future road trips to galleries and scenery for photo ops. With a friend not an artist, but with a history of canoeing Eastern Ontario,I have shared ideas of placs to try to find. I keep the book at hand, so I can refresh my spirit in its pages on a dreary winter day. I first heard of the book in an author's interview on CBC radio, and hence looked for it on the internet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, September 1, 2013
If you're looking for a list of galleries, art shows or art museums, great.

An Artist's and Photographer's Guide to Wild Ontario
An Artist's and Photographer's Guide to Wild Ontario by Rob Stimpson (Paperback - May 18, 2007)
$29.95 $19.99