5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Robe!
I never write reviews, but I was so impressed with this, I had to chime in and write one.

Published on March 28, 2011 by StarlaC

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice robe
I wanted a heavy long "winter" robe. It's OK. Nice material and comfortable.
Does the job.
Sleeves are disproportionately long.
Went to the sellers website after I purchased it. They were selling it for $10 less.
Hard to buy items like this online and really know what you are getting.
Much better to see them in person if possible.
Published on November 7, 2011 by Gorshkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Robe!, March 28, 2011

I have been looking for the "perfect" robe for quite some time. And by "perfect" I mean reasonably priced, comfortable, thick terry cloth style, full length, and enough to accommodate my size. I read so many reviews trying to figure out if the robes were big enough for me and no one mentioned their size, so I'll just embarrass myself and let you know - I'm 5'5" and wear a size 22. So, I'm a big girl.

I went to the seller's web site and based on their sizing chart, I ordered the XL, rather than my initial inclination to just order the biggest size of XXL. I'm glad I paid attention to this! The XL fits perfectly.

The robe is thick and luxurious. It is so comfortable to just throw on this robe and lounge. Plus, unlike the plush Bath and Body Works robe it is replacing, if you throw it on after a shower, it absorbs and stays comfortable rather than becoming soggy and droopy.

The sleeves are too long, but problem easily solved by creating cuffs. And they do mean full length - this robe actually goes right to my feet. But it wraps around me fully and ties comfortably and stays put. I have already washed it and it got fluffier after I did, so I'm pleased with it's durability.

I am so glad I found this robe. High quality, comfortable, and roomy. An excellent purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Robe, April 9, 2011
Being 6' 5" this is the only robe for me Ankle to shoulder coverage
great fit, just a ver comfortable robe

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found the perfect organic robe, July 1, 2010
I purchased this organic robe for my wife who prefers mostly natural-organic cotton products when it comes to clothing. She was looking for an organic Turkish terry cloth bathrobe and this robe was exactly what she needed.

We ordered size S/M since my wife is about 5'6" and 145 lbs. It fits perfectly. As promised by the seller the shrinkage was minimal after washing. (not much shedding either).

In addition, the robe is full length which is a huge plus. We were already very happy to find a plush organic terry bathrobe and the full length (in a size medium) added to the value.

The seller shipped it as promised with same day shipping and it was nicely packed. I received my tracking number within hours after the order. The whole shopping experience, quality of the robe and customer service was just EXCELLENT!

Highly recommend the seller!

4.0 out of 5 stars Order the size you think you need.... it shrinks to fit!, August 16, 2011
SGC (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
Great robe -- I ordered the size I thought I'd need (despite other's comments about how big the robe is). When it arrived, it was WAY TOO BIG - but I've washed it (twice) in hot water / dryer on high heat and it's shrunk to fit me perfectly (except for the sleeves - they are long, but you can permenently tack in cuffs in less than 5 min -- and you're good to go!).

The robe feels lovely, its thick and comfortable and doesn't make you feel hot/ sweaty after a shower -- even on a hot summer day!

Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bathrobe!, April 25, 2011
I love this bathrobe. I'm 5'4, a woman, and I weigh 117 pounds . I ordered the S/M. It is slightly big but very comfortable. It is not too warm, just right.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice robe, November 7, 2011
I wanted a heavy long "winter" robe. It's OK. Nice material and comfortable.
Does the job.
Sleeves are disproportionately long.
Hard to buy items like this online and really know what you are getting.
Much better to see them in person if possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 20, 2011
I have been looking for a plush organic robe that was moderately priced for years. This purchase was a perfect match! I am 5'3" and 125 Lbs - I got the S/P and it fits great, plus it's nice and long! The sleeves are even longer so I can truly snuggle! I have not washed it yet, but will update this review when I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, December 9, 2010
Nice Bathrobe. I am a big person and it fits well. Could have been a little thicker for the money but that doesn't detract fro the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy Comfort, September 30, 2011
HeatherBeeLuvsShoes (Northern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arus Men's Organic Turkish Cotton Full Length Thick Shawl Collar Bathrobe (Apparel)
This bathrobe is soft, comfortable, full-length, and organic cotton. It is also not too heavy, nor too lightweight, but just right - I couldn't be happier with this purchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Robe for winter, April 14, 2011
I was worried about buying a robe on line where I could not touch it first. THIS ROBE ROCKS!!!! I could not be happier.

Rate and Discover Movies