4.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and comfortable

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
Published on November 28, 2011 by S. Hussey

4.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and comfortable, May 20, 2011
Ali (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Wanted a replacement for the cotton spa slippers I usually wear but which wear out/get filthy in several months' time. These are an affordable alternative. I've only had them a few days, so I can't say anything about their durability, but these are comfortable and breathable. There is more padding on the top than on the footbed (a strange choice) and no arch support, but that said, they are fine for wearing around the apartment. The non-skid material on the sole is very "grippy." I also liked that these were all natural fiber and available in colors other than white.

5.0 out of 5 stars this slipper is great, IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Arus Women's Turkish Terry Cotton Cloth Spa Slippers (One Size Fits Most) (Apparel)
It is a true slipper, with a thin sole, and 100% cotton! Exactly what I wanted. If you don't want this, don't order it. I am a womens 9.5, and I ordered the S/M and they are perfect. I could see how, if you were smaller than a womens 7, these would be huge. I could also see, if you wanted a thick sole, substantial cushioning, and durability, this would be a terrible slipper, but for all that, come on, you need to spend 40$, not 9$ !!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, November 28, 2011
S. Hussey (Rochester, NH) - See all my reviews
So we bought these to use going back and forth to the hot tub. I was looking for something absorbant and with a good sole. The description of this item made it sound like it was perfect for what we needed. We recieved them tightly packaged. First off - sizing wise they run way smaller than the size they say. So get a size larger if you really want these. Secondly they are very thin and feel cheaply made. They were terry cloth and would seem absorbant but they never got tested. They didn't fit so they went back. Then we were at a local big box mart and found a inexpensive pair that were less than these and offered a mini heal to keep them on. These just aren't worth the money. I'd continue the review if I had anything better to say other than don't waste you're money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and Comfortable, December 11, 2011
Marc Mywords (Beirut, Lebanon) - See all my reviews
I was looking for hotel-type slippers because I don't like bulky clogs for walking around the house, these are the closest I could find online and I've been wearing them for a month without any complaints.

There's more padding on these than your average hotel slippers but not much more, so I wouldn't say they're good wet-spa slippers. They have similar thin soles to the hotel kind so they're perfect if all you want is a light/comfy pair to wear casually at home but they're not heavy duty.

The Marine Blue color is a nice dark blue which is attractive and helps the slippers last longer against dirt/dust.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic slippers, October 14, 2011
These slippers are very basic and provide no comfort to the foot. The sole is flat and very thin. But it serves the basic purpose. I imagine that if I were to wash them, they would probably get destroyed. In terms of value for the money, it's pretty acceptable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning these, July 22, 2013
I cannot believe how out of whack the sizing is on these slippers. They are HUGE! They don't even begin to fit. I bought them for myself but my husband wears a men's 11 and they are way too big for him. The only people who could wear these are perhaps professional basketball players. Get Dearfoams at Walmart for $7. At least they won't be tugboats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed., May 8, 2013
My mom is a diabetic.. and home bound. I have the hardest time finding her slippers since she is older.. doesn't see well and most of the slippers out there today are to high with foam or to hard for her to just wear around the house. She often will slip off her slippers because they are high.. and this is dangerous. Sounds funny.. but if you have this problem with a parent you know what I'm talking about. I haven't washed them yet so not sure how they will hold up.. but they are exaclty what she needs.. and I plan on buying her more for the months ahead. .

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality is poor!, November 28, 2011
Sorry I purchased this product! Very poorly made and not worth the price! good picture and good advertising, poor manufacturing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 19, 2014
These are exactly what I was looking for: a simple house shoe that puts a comfy surface between me and the floor. Yes, it's kind of flimsy, but you get what you pay for, and I personally prefer the lightness of these versus a heavier/more expensive house shoe.
They're great and I'll definitely buy them again once they get worn through. I'm a wmn size 8.5 and the S/M fit perfectly, quite snug actually, so if you're anything beyond a wmn 9 then I would get the larger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good slippers, but size is off a bit, February 25, 2013
H. Shimmin (Claremont, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These women's slippers come in two sizes S/M or L/XL, which is noted as U.S. size 9.5 or larger. In fact the slippers are quite a bit larger, more like a U.S. men's size 10 or 11. They are well made and quite warm, but . . .