Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Arus Women's Turkish Terry Cotton Cloth Spa Slippers
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 20, 2011
Wanted a replacement for the cotton spa slippers I usually wear but which wear out/get filthy in several months' time. These are an affordable alternative. I've only had them a few days, so I can't say anything about their durability, but these are comfortable and breathable. There is more padding on the top than on the footbed (a strange choice) and no arch support, but that said, they are fine for wearing around the apartment. The non-skid material on the sole is very "grippy." I also liked that these were all natural fiber and available in colors other than white.
on February 6, 2013
It is a true slipper, with a thin sole, and 100% cotton! Exactly what I wanted. If you don't want this, don't order it. I am a womens 9.5, and I ordered the S/M and they are perfect. I could see how, if you were smaller than a womens 7, these would be huge. I could also see, if you wanted a thick sole, substantial cushioning, and durability, this would be a terrible slipper, but for all that, come on, you need to spend 40$, not 9$ !!!!!
on May 8, 2013
My mom is a diabetic.. and home bound. I have the hardest time finding her slippers since she is older.. doesn't see well and most of the slippers out there today are to high with foam or to hard for her to just wear around the house. She often will slip off her slippers because they are high.. and this is dangerous. Sounds funny.. but if you have this problem with a parent you know what I'm talking about. I haven't washed them yet so not sure how they will hold up.. but they are exaclty what she needs.. and I plan on buying her more for the months ahead. .
on October 14, 2011
These slippers are very basic and provide no comfort to the foot. The sole is flat and very thin. But it serves the basic purpose. I imagine that if I were to wash them, they would probably get destroyed. In terms of value for the money, it's pretty acceptable.
on August 19, 2014
These are exactly what I was looking for: a simple house shoe that puts a comfy surface between me and the floor. Yes, it's kind of flimsy, but you get what you pay for, and I personally prefer the lightness of these versus a heavier/more expensive house shoe.
They're great and I'll definitely buy them again once they get worn through. I'm a wmn size 8.5 and the S/M fit perfectly, quite snug actually, so if you're anything beyond a wmn 9 then I would get the larger size.
on December 11, 2011
I was looking for hotel-type slippers because I don't like bulky clogs for walking around the house, these are the closest I could find online and I've been wearing them for a month without any complaints.

There's more padding on these than your average hotel slippers but not much more, so I wouldn't say they're good wet-spa slippers. They have similar thin soles to the hotel kind so they're perfect if all you want is a light/comfy pair to wear casually at home but they're not heavy duty.

The Marine Blue color is a nice dark blue which is attractive and helps the slippers last longer against dirt/dust.
on November 28, 2011
So we bought these to use going back and forth to the hot tub. I was looking for something absorbant and with a good sole. The description of this item made it sound like it was perfect for what we needed. We recieved them tightly packaged. First off - sizing wise they run way smaller than the size they say. So get a size larger if you really want these. Secondly they are very thin and feel cheaply made. They were terry cloth and would seem absorbant but they never got tested. They didn't fit so they went back. Then we were at a local big box mart and found a inexpensive pair that were less than these and offered a mini heal to keep them on. These just aren't worth the money. I'd continue the review if I had anything better to say other than don't waste you're money.
on June 15, 2014
I've bought a ton of different spa slippers for myself and my husband, and these are the best I've come across. They are plush cotton as opposed to that cheap velour-like fabric you sometimes find, and they've held up well after several washes. They're also sized well. Love them.
on August 14, 2015
I bought these to throw into my hospital bag when I was pregnant, so I wasn't expecting anything fancy. These slippers are great- they are soft and fit well, and are a great weight. It gets really hot here during the summer and these slippers are perfect- not too hot to wear around the house. They can be a little slippy on the bottom because they don't have a lot of traction. I'm careful going down the stairs in them. If you're looking for basic, inexpensive slippers I think you'll be happy with these!
on August 10, 2012
The size range for these slippers is 6.5-9.5. I wear a size 7 average. The houseshoes stay on my feet with no problems but there is 2.5 inches of slipper heel protruding from the backs of my feet. I should have looked at the sizing more carefully. Common sense would have dictated that an open backed slipper is not going to truly encompass a size range from 6.5 to several sizes larger. Mostly I blame myself for this ludicrous purchase.

The slippers are lightweight thin terry cotton. They are comfortable. There is a thin sole on the bottom of the slipper that feels as though it offers a mild to moderate degree of slip protection. However, the soles make a really annoying suctioning sound on my hardwood floor.

The bottom line here is that the slippers are probably most appropriate for a size range of around 8 or 8.5 to 9.5. Also, if quality is at the top of your list you should probably just back out of this item and go purchase another brand.