Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 7, 2008 10:11:16 PM PDT
Claire W. says:
Do you think Arya and Eragon's relationship will become something....more... in the next book? Do you want it to?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2008 8:55:10 AM PDT
I don't know if Paolini will get to it, but is seems to me Arya is softning a bit toward Eragon. I think when Eragon first approached her it was too soon after her imprisonment and Faolin's death. (maybe?) They seem to be closer, but then Arya tends to pull away, so I just don't know. It would be nice if Eragon could have some happiness. He is so lonely with just Saphira.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2008 9:32:53 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 9, 2008 1:59:45 AM PDT
Nephesh says:
Yes of course their going to get together. Grant it the thought makes me ill. The relationship is just not believable and seems extremely forced, imo.

Though Arya is kinder and shows more affection to Eragon in book 3 it seems like a 160 when you look at the small amount of time that passed (the book opens up 4 days after the battle at the end of book 2) since book 2 and how she was towards him in that book.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2008 5:14:08 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 12, 2008 6:04:46 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2008 9:47:14 AM PDT
Heejun Seok says:
Urm, isn't this book geared towards little children? "You know, kids, have you ever wondered what happens when an elf and a human get together in bed in a boring book? Do you want to know? Well, for 16.99....." Uh, no.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2008 12:15:16 PM PDT
Joseph says:
judging on the gobbets of flesh and stuff flying all over the place, I'm thinking not anymore.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2008 1:26:06 PM PDT
KT says:
i think they will... she's slowly beginning to open up to him. i dont think it will have a huge roll, but i think it will happen

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 14, 2008 8:29:11 AM PDT
Joe Said:judging on the gobbets of flesh and stuff flying all over the place, I'm thinking not anymore.

I know. I started this series and told my aunt how great it was,and that my ten year old cousin should read it but I finished this one and told her she needed to hold off for a while. I definately think it is no longer a kids book and more a teen and over book. I loved it, with exception to the gore, and thought it was great.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 7, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 14, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Brisingr (Inheritance, Book 3) (The Inheritance Cycle)
Brisingr (Inheritance, Book 3) (The Inheritance Cycle) by Christopher Paolini (Hardcover - September 20, 2008)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (1,314)