4.0 out of 5 stars shows how our responses alter our life
This was a good movie that shows how our choices may change our life, but, more life altering is our responses to what happens!
It was worth the money and something I can share with others!
Published 17 months ago by Michelle Deuling

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me..
Incredibly slow !! Had a terrible time even watching it. When I finished I filed it in the back where the not so good movies are stored. Would not recommend.
Published 8 months ago by Arnita Daugherty

4.0 out of 5 stars shows how our responses alter our life, March 8, 2013
This review is from: As I Stand (DVD)
It was worth the money and something I can share with others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspiring, March 14, 2013
This review is from: As I Stand (Amazon Instant Video)
This was a very sincere story about faith and the Christian walk. It was neither too preachy or artifical nor did it back away from declaring the makers of the movie views on God. I found the acting to be superb and the music aided in the storytelling.

Was there anything bad about this movie? It ended. I wasn't ready to let go of the characters which is the sign of a brilliantly written story...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent movie!, March 15, 2013
This review is from: As I Stand (DVD)
This was an excellent movie depicting the agony of loss, but the healing power of the Lord Jesus Christ and the comfort He gives - how He never leaves us. We get a glimpse of how everything works together for those that love Him. I would highly recommend it to anyone that has suffered a difficulty or lost a loved one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., June 14, 2013
This review is from: As I Stand (DVD)
A great example of God's timing in our lives. The way God uses one person to help others is amazing. This story tells that tribute of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars As I Stand: Movie, May 17, 2013
This review is from: As I Stand (DVD)
This is a wonderful movie to watch.It is very encouraging for anyone who has misplaced their hope in God and people. the actors were great also. It show us to never give up hope or trying to encourage others in their daily trials and tribulations.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable family movie, September 30, 2013
This review is from: As I Stand (DVD)
enjoyed the story of two diverse lives and the effects upon both. enjoyed the ending, although left to your drawn conclusion, it can easily be drawn from earlier indications of the characters. a happy ending feel good movie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie but poor editing, February 5, 2014
This review is from: As I Stand (DVD)
I liked this movie but I watched the deleted scenes to see if I could get a better understanding of what was happening.
They deleted the wrong scenes. It was so much clearer when I watched the deleted scenes. I also thought that the music could have been better to support the story. I was a good story and I liked the characters but it seemed like a first try at movie making. I wish they could get some help on polishing it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars As I Stand, June 11, 2013
This review is from: As I Stand (DVD)
This is a great Christian movie. Its a family friendly movie that all can enjoy. I would recommend to all my friends.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me.., December 13, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Light on polish, heavy on content, November 25, 2013
This review is from: As I Stand (DVD)
As I Stand is the kind of movie that doesn't flinch at asking tough theological questions. The premise and plot are straightforward but that doesn't stop it from being a movie that will challenge what it is you believe. Production-wise, it's very clearly an independent film, but that doesn't hold back the talent on the screen or the depth of its ideas. The film addresses serious questions of suffering and finding meaning in the context of faith.

As I Stand
As I Stand by Carlo Nicoletta (DVD - 2013)
$9.99 $8.29