Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 20, 2011
I was very eager to get this item to keep my credit cards and other personal data cards safe in. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT THIS PURCHASE WAS! My first complaint is that it is way too small! I had to actually trim some of my insurance and credit cards down so they would fit in the extremely tight case. Some cards I had to actually cut a U shape in so they would fit under the cheap, flimsey clasp. The clasp barely catches together and is very unreliable as to remaining closed. The case, while pretty, is very smooth and difficult to grasp securely. The first night I had the case in use I attempted to extract a credit csrd from the case, the case was so smooth it rapidly slid through my fingers, popping up like a "jack in the box" flinging all of the six personal cards I had in it to the restaurant floor. I would suggest the manufacturer make the case about 1/4" larger, provide a clasp that really works and make the exterior of the case with a surface that enhances a secure grip. This product, as it is now, is NOT SAFE AND NOT WORTH THE MONEY! I definately would not recommend this to a friend!
1010 comments|272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2011
I purchased two of these wallets on Amazon for my wife and myself. The Wallet looked fine. I could not put my credit card, hospital card, drivers license, and some folded bills without closing it. After refolding the bills and cutting down the size of the cards I could close the wallet. However, I dropped it on our kitchen table, about 6 inches and the thing popped open and all the cards came flying out. My money clip will do just fine!!
on March 4, 2011
When something seems to "cheap" to be true, it IS !! Don't try to squeeze more than 4 or 5 cards into it or it won't close at all. Some cards are just a tiny bit larger than others and will interfere with the latch mechanism closing or staying closed. I finally had to put a rubber band around one to keep it closed, which really shouldn't be necessary. If you're into rubber bands then buy this card case.
on January 7, 2013
These wallets break every time they are dropped. There is a piece of plastic that fractures on impact and the wallets are impossible to repair. Good new, they are cheap and I can afford to replace them every month or so. I would prefer the same product built to last. I suppose they will not make as much money. Too bad. Looking for a replacement. Ordered my last bunch straight from China. Saves a buck or two per piece.
on April 24, 2013
It fits about two cards per slot. It you have anything even slightly bigger than a standard card it won't fit. It is small and compact. Cash must be folded in thirds to fit. Folded in half sticks out the top. The divider is removable but is also held it fairly good with an adhesive.
on November 10, 2011
I first saw this product on TV and thought what a great idea. I passed on the "free" offer and forgot about it until I was able to pick up one at Walgreen's. So much for the phrase "not available in stores." For what it is, the wallet is very comfortable. After about 3 months, I stared to see dents in the cover. About a month later, the latch broke, but I could still open and close it. Of course, the next thing to break was the hinges that holds the clam shell together. From all of the items that I have reviewed on Amazon... this is truly the worst product I have seen. SAVE YOUR MONEY
on April 5, 2013
I gave this transaction 5 stars because the price is great and got the product faster than I expected. This is perfect for me to carry around my important medical information all in one place. All the medical information wouldn't fit in my regular wallet!
on June 20, 2013
The description says "Aluminum", which it's not. I have examined it closely, and even tested it with a metal detector. There is definitely no aluminum at all in this case. Nope, not even aluminum foil! Definitely all plastic! So, if you're buying to secure your credit cards, look for something else. It's also too thick to carry in your pocket.
on February 12, 2011
This wallet is great. Protects your card and when opened, the cards are easy to access. I carry 2 myself because all my cards don't fit in one. When I don't want to carry a big purse, I just take the one with my license and I am off.
on June 22, 2015
Not only does this give me a place to easily carry credit cards, gift cards, business cards, and some receipts, but it protects the credit cards from being surreptitiously swiped. It is a very good product.