Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Package Quantity: 1|Size: DESIGN 1|Change
Price:$5.14+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 13, 2010
I first bought these else where and like other I woke up the next morning with my clothes in a heap on the floor. Seeing their potential as well as not wanting to shell out $15+ for 2 of the steel ones I decided to do a quick and easy modification that took less than 10 mins.

I simply drilled a small hole at the top, right through the loop, and inserted a small zip-tie.

They now hold everything I put on them with ease, 5 sets of jeans easily.

edit: 4 months in and still going strong!
edit2: 7 months and still working great.

Added a picture of what I did.

review image
1717 comments| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2009
I was hoping for them to create a bit more room, but they are worth it.

I used 10 of them & it created about 6 inches of room, which is very helpful because before it was jam packed.

UPDATE:
After 6 months they bent & fell off the rod. It turns out that they are so cheaply made that they eventually bend out of shape from the weight of sweatshirt weight pullover shirts.

So be warned!
on December 22, 2010
These are only good for are a few t-shirts... I got a pack of 10 from the dollar store for $5

I put 5 sweaters on one of them and it snapped...

I ended up getting an 8 pack of METAL "WONDER HANGER CASCADERS" from Bed Bath and Beyond for $15 and I can put 12 shirts/sweaters on each one!!!
VINE VOICEon August 19, 2010
I wasnt expecting much when buying these- I read the reviews before purchasing.
I should have just saved my money!!
There is a large closet in our bedroom that we have split into a his/her closet.
I thought that since both sides were jammed full of clothes and barely room for new clothes to be added that I would buy this and the space would increase--
Well for me, it really didnt save the space- and I tried hanging a pair of jeans and 4 t-shirts on one and it broke-- I tried 2 sweaters and 3 t-shirts- it broke- the sweaters were not heavy either.
For the few that are still useable-- they are still in the closet- but its kind of a pain to find the clothes on the hangers and like I mentioned its really not saving any space.
on June 4, 2015
This actually deserves less than 1 star they are so bad!!!!!!!!! Item description says "Strong enough to hold 5 winter coats" well 3 of the 10 hook snapped & broke and the most i had on 1 was 5 light hooded sweatshirts! I even lowered it and put ONLY 3 sweatshirts and snapped another! I have no idea what kind of winter coats are they wearing but not in the real world!
Save your $6.28!
on August 18, 2010
This hangers are trash, I really liked the idea and I got 10 boxes of this hangers, I wanted to organized the shirts, bloused and T shirts. Initially (first day) I thought they work great. But the hangers are the worst quality. They are not able to hold even 5 spaghetti straps!!! On the second day I found my all the hangers in the floor of the closet, a complete mess
on December 17, 2010
I bought this because I live in a very old, very small house (circa 1920) with only one very small closet. As soon as I started putting clothes on hangers and putting them on this "Magic Hanger" the hooks on the ends, which are supposed to keep the clothes suspended horizontally while you hang your clothes on it, then you drop one of the hooks off the rod, and your clothes hang vertically, started coming off. That resulted in my opening my closet and finding my clothes in piles on the floor, with one hook still on the closet rod. Nothing heavy, either: blouses, slacks, dresses. Poorly made - the hooks on the ends are made to clamp onto the hole on each end, but not to go clear through the hole or to lock in place. So they keep slipping out and down go my clothes. I haven't been able to figure out how to fix this problem - complete waste of money! If I could rate is less than one star I would.
on September 8, 2012
I bought a bunch of these MAGIC HANGERS 5 years ago. I love them! I just needed more but this company did not send the items pictured (which are truly MAGIC HANGERS). They sent me a cheap substitute called AMAZING HANGERS and the hook is too narrow to fit on my closet rod. I'm very disappointed and will be sending them back for a refund. Amazon really should make them change the picture or take the ad down because it's downright fraudulent as it is. Now I'm on a wary mission to find the real MAGIC HANGERS, which are awesome. Wish me luck.
on September 13, 2010
The biggest problem with these is that they are simply not strong enough. They barely hold 5 light shirts. Don't even bother trying to hang jackets. The top hook detaches way too easily, even after being lightly brushed. Great concept, poor design.
on February 17, 2016
While these are convenient the fact that they are plastic means they break easily. I was disappointment that they weren't a stronger plastic than they are. I love that it means I can make some more space in my closet but the fact that one has already broken means I should have just waited and gotten something stronger.