Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 3, 2012
Love this toiletry kit!!!! The compartments are spacious and are clear making it easy to see the contents. There is a little loop to the top that allows it to hang from a hook when opened, making everything accessible. The compartments are long enough to hold a toothbrush and avereage size toothpaste. The only downfall is that if it is a little too packed the snaps won't stay closed, but you will be fine if its neatly packed.
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2012
I searched out this case after having one with similar methodology FROM WalMart years ago that was really handy on a performance tour in Japan. I needed another one for a concurrent trip and found this guy.
It is much larger than I anticipated, but not large enough to be cumbersome. My medium sized eyeshadow palette fits comfortably within a compartment.
It seems durable enough and spacious enough to fit all of my stage cosmetics.
I do wish that it had a handle though; i will probably add one myself.
on January 13, 2014
I've had a number of travel kits and none of them held everything I needed for a trip. The compartments are large enough to hold full size products. Love it.
on March 20, 2014
You can really fit a lot of stuff in here. It's big enough to fit even a fairly good sized bottle of shampoo in one of the sections and you have several more sections to put other things in. The one downside is that if you fill all the compartments completely, the bag will not snap shut. This didn't really bother me though because I just bought one of those straps with buckles on it you can find in the camping section of the store and closed it with that.
on January 18, 2014
I bought this for travel, but now I use it every day. I love it for makeup, keeps all my brushes safe and even my foundation in glass bottles made it through lots of traveling without breaking.
on August 15, 2013
Good quality. Holds large statement necklaces. I'm giving one to my sister-in-law to hold her jewelry projects. The other I may keep or give as a gift
on August 30, 2013
I was tired of the clutter my makeup was creating. This neatly keeps it all stored. I am able to keep all the makeup I use on a daily basis in addition to brushes and other cosmetics I only use occasionally. Ample room and easy to close even when full. Only wish it came in other color/pattern choices. I has been working well for me.
on May 14, 2013
Just love this thing! It's everything I've been looking for, but didn't know it. Keeps all my "stuff" together, but I can separate by category ( tools, face, eyes, lips) and I can see everything at a glance. No more digging around to try to find my lip balm, etc. Folds up neatly. GREAT for traveling. Really, really love it!
on January 14, 2015
This is one of the very few (if any) purchases through Amazon with which I have not been happy. I read the reviews before purchasing the "Roll N' Go" bag, and I was led to believe that it would hold cosmetics. I have travel sizes of my hair products, and even those would not fit into the bag's compartments. It would hold mascara and small sizes of eye shadow and blush, but it is pretty useless for much else. As for jewelry, I have a better bag for that with individual compartments for earrings, bracelets, etc. Those in this bag are not well designed for carrying those pieces of jewelry, at least in my opinion. Very disappointing purchase, and I cannot recommend it.
on April 17, 2014
Great concept and fits a lot of things compactly, but the zippers are very flimsy and sometimes they unzip from the other side. Also...where's the hanger to hang it up?? Its only a small elastic loop. I wasn't able to hang it anywhere on our 2 week, 3 stop trip because I didn't have something to hook it on. Wouldn't purchase again.

See 1 answered question