4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent For An Inexpensive Knife
I was looking for a sharp knife I could use at times when I didn't want to use my better ones at work. After browsing Amazon's selection I came upon this one.

Published 19 months ago by JustMeyeOpinion

1.0 out of 5 stars worst knife I have
Terrible knife, very thin, very low quality. I guess I should have expected this from the price but I thought I'd give it a shot, mistake.
Published 1 month ago by nate357159

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent For An Inexpensive Knife, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Non-stick Sushi Chef's Knife (Kitchen)

I like it because it's sharp as hell, light as a feather and cuts through anything almost like a warm knife through butter. It holds its edge and I've only sharpened it once. It's great when I don't want to use my Wusthofs

I'd give it five stars save for the way the handle meets the knife at a right angle. A taper down to even with the metal surface of the knife would be better for cleaning. I find I have to check at the junction of handle and knife for remaining food particles.

If you're looking for a really sharp, durable knife this is a good value for the dollar. And yes, I do recommend you use a protective glove when using it because to say it's sharp is an understatement.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the most fun in cutlery for around $10., March 20, 2013
This review is from: Non-stick Sushi Chef's Knife (Kitchen)
Seriously $10 may not buy a couple drinks anymore. This is not a commercial heavy duty knife but its very very sharp and slices most items effortlessly.. I made a salad with it first thing and it was fun to use.. I also have Wushtof and Henckels and several other high end knives so I do know something about knives after 30+ years of cooking daily.. Its very thin and lightweight too so its probably not meant for heavy daily use but if its hand washed and stored properly it should stay sharp with just regular honing and it should last awhile..

5.0 out of 5 stars Best knife Period, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Non-stick Sushi Chef's Knife (Kitchen)
Wow! I bought this knife for my sushi diet but now I use it for everything. It is amazing and cuts very smoothly. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars non stick for a good price., June 17, 2013
This review is from: Non-stick Sushi Chef's Knife (Kitchen)
i recently started making sushi and my knives as sharp as they were would stick and
ruin the packaging. so the chance i took with this knife helped out. listen it
wont stay unsticky for more than two sushis at a time though. so you would have to clean after
every two rolls you chop up but i can deal with that for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insanely sharp knife, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Non-stick Sushi Chef's Knife (Kitchen)
I have a lot of knives and consider myself to be a "knife guy". When i saw this for around $8 i wanted it as cheaper knife that i can use for when I don't want to break out a chef's knife for cutting a few small things or doing prep work. after reading the reviews, I bought one, and I concur with the other reviews that this knife is crazy sharp. the blade is very thin, but is so sharp it can still cut through beef and chicken like nothing. one pass with the knife is all you need to get through steak or chicken breast easily. The knife is extremely lightweight as well, Probably because I don't think the knife is full tang. the dropped blade/recessed handle is a nice touch as it keeps my knuckles from hitting the board like a good chefs knife should, and the slight upsweep in the blade makes mincing fairly easy. the coating does work well, water rolls right off. BUT DO NOT PUT THIS KNIFE IN THE DISHWASHER. People who say their knives get too dull or fall apart are the ones who put them in the dishwasher. Dishwashers are not good for the steel or materials used to keep the knife together. take care of it as you would a high end chef's knife by hand washing and drying and you won't have any issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Non-stick Sushi Chef's Knife (Kitchen)
Great quality and cuts very well with out the hassle and doesn't rip up the sushi rolls. I was very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars sharp and light; cuts through everything, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Non-stick Sushi Chef's Knife (Kitchen)
This knife is very light. I didn't think it would work as well as it does. This can cut through potatoes, spaghetti squash, melons, and anything else with ease. It's also great for slicing meat, and can slice really thin. It really is non-stick, and is super easy to clean. I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great knife, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Non-stick Sushi Chef's Knife (Kitchen)
I love this knife - it cuts so easily! It's also very light.

I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a multi-purpose kitchen knife. Great for cutting vegetables, fruits, and even meat (but not if you're working with bones).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sharp cheap knife, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Non-stick Sushi Chef's Knife (Kitchen)
one of my favorite knifes for just about everything. it is super sharp and lightweight. Gave one to my mother-in law dunno if that was a great idea lol

1.0 out of 5 stars worst knife I have, August 22, 2014