5.0 out of 5 stars Great... for a unique purpose.
The reason I bought them was because I like to watch movies on my computer while riding my exercise bike. I don't need or wear glasses, but the computer screen is too small for me to really enjoy movies while on my stationary bike. Well, these solved that problem! I wear them while riding my bike and I feel like I'm watching a 40 inch TV! Despite some of the other...
Published 12 months ago by mike walters

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
This is a junk toy and nothing else. Very blurry to see through. Save your money! Cost more to return than it's worth.
Published 19 months ago by Captain G.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 515 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars YUK patooey! WORSE than I feared, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Zoomies Hands Free Binoculars (Camera)
Honestly, I've seen 99 cent kid's toys that were better.

I see there were 9 five star reviews of 111 reviews. Most of those MUST be from the manufacturers VP's or paid for I think.

400% magnification? That would be 4X but I doubt 2X in reality.
There is a thing in talking about lenses called "Spherical abberation" ( Distortion.especially at edges) It was like being in a circus's funny mirror place.
I knew at the advertised $9.95 these were not going to be quality binocs, but the store had them listed on sale at $4.95 so I thought I'd dare to try. Absolutely JUNK. LOL Half price after a month on shelf. Boy did I miss THAT Red flag!
With the aid of my eyeglasses, they ALMOST came into focus. ( I don't need to wear glasses with my "Regular " binocs.) REAL adjust for vision themselves. The design itself is cute, but the plastic lenses are AWFUL!
It borders on fraud.

1.0 out of 5 stars ZOOMIES are useless, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Zoomies Hands Free Binoculars (Camera)
Complete waste of money. Do not work close range and very poor medium and long range. Complete wast of $$$

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Crap, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Zoomies Hands Free Binoculars (Camera)
Do not buy this. It is a total complete waste of money. I bought mine thinking it would be easier to deal than trying to hold binoculars. Well, turns out the focusing sucks and it is made of cheap plastic! It also broke. I am going to return it. You would have better luck taking cardboard cutting that out into glasses and putting plastic wrap for the lenses than buying this. This product does not deserve a star. Save yourself the stress and do NOT buy this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy., November 19, 2013
This review is from: Zoomies Hands Free Binoculars (Camera)
Bought these after seeing the TV ad. Nothing like what was advertised. No magnification and blurred vision at best. Glad I only bought one on amazon and didn't get charged the postage and handling on the "free" pair from the manufacturer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Deceived, November 17, 2013
This review is from: Zoomies Hands Free Binoculars (Camera)
I CANNOT use these to read with like I was told. They lied. It's only good for SOME distant viewing.

1.0 out of 5 stars THANK YOU!, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Zoomies Hands Free Binoculars (Camera)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONEST REVIEWS!

I was going to buy one of these Zoomies for my 92 year old father who lives with me and likes to spend his summer afternoons sitting on the deck watching the birds. He's been having trouble lately holding up and adjusting his regular pair of binoculars so I thought this might be something he could really use that would make him happy.

I want to thank everyone here for being honest and saving me from wasting my money and more importantly disappointing my dad.

And thank you Amazon for giving your customers a place to post reviews.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Zoomies Hands Free Binoculars (Camera)
The frame was poorly made, uncomfortable and did not provide strong enough magnification. I actually returned the product and will not recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT REPLACE "ITOYA" MAGNIFYING SHEET !, October 11, 2013
This review is from: Zoomies Hands Free Binoculars (Camera)
I thought this product might replace my mag sheet I use for my HP Mini netbook. That's a GONG show. The other reviewers on this product were basically right. I had to find out for myself the $10.00 way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, October 11, 2013
This review is from: Zoomies Hands Free Binoculars (Camera)
This product is beyond terrible. Not even worth one star. Now I know why there is no way to rate them on the zoomies official site. If there was, no one would ever buy them. I bought one pair for each of my grandchildren. The official site does not give me an address to return them to. No matter how much you adjust them, you certainly cannot see that redbird in the tree close up, unless of course, you are standing close up and don't look through the zoomies!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Zoomies Hands Free Binoculars (Camera)
The magnification is minimal, and I found it an item that could not be focused for clear vision. It's a waste of money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 515 | Next ›