Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ascended Masters Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on March 2, 2016
I purchased this app so that I could not only use them for oracle card readings on the go away from home but also so that I could become more familiar with the different Ascended Masters. After using this app several times I am very happy with my purchase!!
on August 17, 2013
I love this oracle deck. One of my favourite oracles, and one of my favourite decks by Doreen Virtue regarding the illustrations and the artistry of the deck. The messages of the masters speak to me, but they are not not always to the point, as many cards are about life purpose and others are on spiritual or earthly matter. So, sometimes it works for me, and others it doesn't.

The application is easy to use, and you can choose different kinds of readings, you can save your readings or just browse the cards. You can shuffle the deck, move it back and forward with your fingers and select your card from different kinds of spreads. I love the shuffle and selection sounds, which makes the use of the application a bit more "real"; but you can turn it off if you don't want it.

The application doesn't have the touchy-feely esoteric quality that you need to develop with a hard copy deck. However, it is less than half price, so it is more than worth to me.

My only complaint about this deck is the lack of contrast between the text colour (white), which doesn't stand out enough from the yellow hue used as a background for the back of the card.
on October 14, 2013
I am a professional tarot reader. I enjoy all of Doreen's cards and have quite a few of her electronic decks. To anyone who is unfamiliar with tarot apps, the style Doreen offers, where you have the ability to shuffle and choose the cards as if they were cardboard, works even BETTER than the "real" thing. This is my opinion over several years w these apps (others, which do not allow you to pick your own cards, are far less good). The reason they work so well is because the non-physical world is very adept at manipulating electronics. The non-physical is on a very high frequency and thus finds it easier to interact with all things digital, rather than expending the extra energy to manipulate denser physical reality.

Therefore, I find that these decks all work extremely well. If you have never used any of Doreen's decks, I recommend starting with her Angel Tarot. This is because Doreen's multiple specialty decks, like this one, tend to be geared towards the great spiritual issues we all struggle with, but I think they are less useful for everyday sort of questions about work and relationships and so on. We all wrestle with spiritual questions at times - esp if we are Doreen's fans! - but we all still have to navigate the daily grind.

So, if you are a true blue tarot user with multiple decks, as I am, this is a great specialty deck, but if you are just starting out you might want to try the Angel Tarot or perhaps her Messages from the Angels deck (hint: a "real" tarot deck has 78 cards of a specific sequence - hence the term "oracle cards" for these other decks - and the more cards, the more detailed the info you can get). If you are able to take advantage of the beta preview function on Kindle, I would play with all the decks to see which one resonates before making a purchase.
on August 15, 2013
Love all the apps and this one is just perfect. I can use this on the go and not worry about carring the cards.
on August 4, 2013
I enjoy this deck anyway, so it's great having access to lots of decks without having to lug them all around.
on February 5, 2014
Useful, beautiful and helpful. I have used Dr. Divine's items and books for several years. She's always introducing new features.
on July 27, 2014
The app is defective and did not work. I had to uninstall it from my phone. Getting a refund does not appear to be easy or even possible.
on May 26, 2015
Great, accurate and convenient! I love these cards.
on August 24, 2015
This app did not work on my phone Motorola Razor.