Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now DOTD

on June 10, 2014
i doubt that this shoes is false!!! i wear this shoes only one month, the bottom of the shoes split. this shoes is not cheap and brand is famous, i could not believe the quality is so poor !! i want to return this shoes , but i am in china, it will take long times to return this shoes, so i give up it ! but i am very very very disappoint to amazon and ash ! i hv took photoes and will pass to amazon !
on April 24, 2015
just look at 'em - how could you not love 'em? they're totally bad-ass and for the right lady, they confer cool. bought 'em for my wife and she loved them (spoiler alert) until they began to fall apart! seams are opening up, the toe is exposed, they are being deconstructed in real time. for this exorbitant amount of money they cost, is it too much to ask that they last longer than a year and a half and an estimate of maybe 40 times worn? she's not playing soccer in them or kicking children as a part time job, or doing parkour - i mean, what the what? buy only if you have disposable income with which you like to purchase shoddily manufactured, admittedly crazy cool products.
on March 22, 2014
These look great, and are very well made. The construction is sturdy, and the leather is very nice, you get what you pay for. The fit is a little tight around the toes due to the shape of the sneakers, the tip is a little pointy, not quite round. I already have a pair in a different color, so I was aware of that and ordered the same size I have - 37, half a size up from what I normally wear. I got the mint color, looks very nice and true to the picture, very light.
I'm not the biggest fan of the "dirty sole" look, I prefer for it to happen naturally, so I just cleaned the "nose" and sole a little with toothpaste, oldschool. It worked and even though the gray in the corners does come back, it's much less pronounced and easy to remove if needed.
on June 17, 2015
I'm just loving these sneakers. They are smart looking, comfortable and can be worn through all four seasons. I bought the white first and love them so much that I got the black, too. The fit is roomy enough that I can wear a pair of heavy socks with them in the cooler weather and still be very comfortable. I'm a 7.5 so ordered the 8's. They are perfect!
on December 10, 2015
I love, love, love the style of these shoes! After reading reviews, I decided to order one size up (I'm a women's 9), and they are a tad large. A 9.5 would have been perfect, but it wasn't in stock, so I'm sticking with these. Trendy and cool!
on April 29, 2015
Love, love, love! These hip and edgy leather sneaks are buttery soft! They are super comfy and while other reviews stated having to go up a size, the fit was true to size for me...not too narrow either.
on October 14, 2015
I am a Chinese, in China, there is a star like this shoes, so I also bought a pair, really good looking, the sheep is very comfortable.
on September 5, 2014
Love them so much!!

Luckily I had read the review, I took one size bigger and it fit perfectly.
on April 30, 2015
Nice quality shoe and well made. The leather is super soft but I had to return because it was too big
on September 15, 2014
I like this pair of shoes,its color is very beautiful,size is just right,is what I want.

See 1 answered question