4.0 out of 5 stars big mece
they fit true to size and ashly stewart is a pluz size clothing store and they great clothes thats whats made me buy these jean
Published 4 months ago by Tamiko Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Big legs, not skinny jeans!
These were a big disappointment :( When I think of skinny jeans I expect thin legs. These pants unfortunately were anything but skinny jeans. I have had to send them back which is always an additional pain in the neck. If you are looking for regular jeans with large legs and wide bottoms, these are for you. Skinny jeans they are not.
Published 2 months ago by Dladder

4.0 out of 5 stars big mece, March 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, June 25, 2014
These jeans are made for a woman's body, not that of a toothpick. They are roomy in the thighs and look great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Big legs, not skinny jeans!, April 29, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal, April 18, 2014
These jeans fit well, are true to size and are comfortable. The only thing that is bad is the amount and smell of the dye, have washed several times and have not been able to get rid of smell of dye, this is why I gave them a four star rating

Rate and Discover Movies