5.0 out of 5 stars ashworth Cardiff Golf Shies Chocolate
the golf shoes arrived on time, and were very comfortable when I golf with them, walking all eighteen holes. I use them 4 times and still happy with them
Published on October 26, 2012 by bigmike

2.0 out of 5 stars Not water proof as claimed
Bought this shoes to Play in an environment where its normal to get rain or wet field.

They are not waterproof. Have played several times, under wet field conditions ( Not rain) and my feet end up wet.

They are comfortable and look good ( reason for the second star), perhaps nice for a dry field or practice range.
Published on November 5, 2012 by Augusto Restrepo

2.0 out of 5 stars Not water proof as claimed, November 5, 2012
Augusto Restrepo (Miami, Fl. United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars ashworth Cardiff Golf Shies Chocolate, October 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs a little small but is a great shoe, August 25, 2014
The shoe runs a little small and before ordering it is worth it to read the reviews. Majority of reviews mentioned this and that is why I ordered the shoe about a 1/2 size bigger, but it appears that a full size larger would be more appropriate. Other than that, the shoe starts out a little snug, but at the end of the round I am more concerned about the score that is attributable more to my consistency than any tightness of my shoes. This is still a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!!, July 10, 2012
This review is from: Ashworth Men's Cardiff Golf Shoe (Apparel)
Purchased from Zappo's, on sale. Out of the box and on my feet. Feet said, "Thanks, these feel great!" I've been wearing the shoes around the house for most of the day to break them in and so far, no problems. Tomorrow, I'll try them out on the golf course. The waterproof guarantee, rather than water resistant, was also a feature I wanted. I'm not sure the lack of spikes will affect my game, but with my handicap, I'll risk it. -:) The style is also a definite plus. Hope all your putts are for birdies!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe, But It Runs VERY SMALL!, December 26, 2013
Let me start by saying that I really like the looks and quality of this shoe. I have a pair of Footjoy spikeless, and I really liked the looks of this shoe better. However, I ordered size 11/2E, (even though I normally wear a 10 1/2 2E.) This shoe was WAY too small in both length and width. I suggest that you find these somewhere to try on before you order them online, or else order a full size bigger in both length and width.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 1, 2013
Frank A. Horton (Rochester Hills, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I have had both the Ashworth and Echo versions of this shoe. The Ashworth is by far better for gripping the ground and nice in everyway. Will not go back to regular golf shoes ever. The black is great for hiding the dirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good deal, September 19, 2014
I take a New Balance EE in a running shoe, but they don't seem to make golf shoes in that width. My local golf shop recommended these and I bought a pair last spring. They fit well and I liked them well enough to buy this pair for backup. I play at first light and my feet are always wet. With these, they are damp (mostly from water wicking down my socks). These have a different inner material (suede vs. fabric/mesh) from my first pair. I hope they last longer - I wore through the heel lining in maybe 20 rounds. These also have a leather-reinforced outer heel counter (I wish they had reinforced the inner!) The knit shoelace in this pair has the most traction I have ever seen - don't expect to give it a jerk and have all the laces tighten. Finally, my first pair had a standard athletic innersole. These have a nice, double (stitched), suede/foam over foam innersole. However, it has zero arch support. I play with a standard orthotic, but if you expect to play in them out of the box and don't have flat feet, you'll notice it!
Oh - and these were half the price of my first pair!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof., June 10, 2013
This review is from: Ashworth Men's Cardiff Golf Shoe (Apparel)
They are not waterproof. I recently played in the rain and my feet were soaked. The inner sole was 50% wet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Despite being a bit snug I wear them often & although at the higher price range of the comparable brands I strongly recommend th, September 22, 2014
I purchased my usual, size 8, & have found the fit to be closer to a 7.5. Despite being a bit snug I wear them often & although at the higher price range of the comparable brands I strongly recommend this shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright!!, October 5, 2014
Shoes were much heavier than expected, but provides excellent support. The appearance is as advertised, however I would a different model because of the weight

Ashworth Men's Cardiff Golf Shoe