Red chillies, Soybean oil, Onion, Galangal, Garlic, Salt, Shallot, Sugar, Ginger, Lemongrass, Ground tumeric, Coriander seed, Cumin, Herbs and spices, No added MSG, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, Gluten free.Directions
Indonesian Rendang Curry - Serves 4
· 1 packet Indonesian Rendang Curry Spice Paste
· 2 tbsp vegetable oil
· 450g (1 lb) chicken, lamb or beef, cubed
· 2 cups (440ml) coconut milk or milk
· Kaffir lime leaves as garnish
1. Heat oil in non-stick pan or wok on medium heat. Add Spice Paste and stir-fry for ½ minute.
2. Add meat and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Lower heat, add coconut milk and bring to boil. Simmer and cover for 30 minutes.
3. Lift the cover and continue to simmer for another 20 minutes or until meat is tender and gravy almost dries. Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Garnish.
1. If more gravy is preferred, add 1 cup (220 ml) more of coconut milk or milk.
2. If chicken meat is used, adjust cooking time accordingly.
*If thin coconut milk is used instead of thick coconut milk, replace 200ml thick coconut milk + 800ml water with 1000ml think coconut milk.
Pressure/Slow Cooker may be used. Mix all ingredients and bamboo spices. Adjust cooking time accordingly.Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer