Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 22, 2013
The shirt glides over my skin, and absorbs all my sweat. I run about 5k every night, and the shirt helps make my run amazing.

Do not buy this because it's reflective, it doesn't even have one square inch of reflective material. I'd use the Brooks Nightlife product line, with a nice powerful flashlight running against traffic, if you want truly reflective clothing.

Update: After a lot of hard work, I recently completed my first marathon, and went crazy the week before choosing everything I would wear on the big day. One thing I didn't think twice about? my Ascis Favorite running shirt.
Additionally, after almost a year of heavy use, the shirt shows very little signs of wear and tare, I would buy this shirt again even if the price doubled. It's worth it.
on August 14, 2014
The shirt felt and fit great. After a 1 1/2 hour hike with a daypack, the material looked like it was several years old. The fabric was pilled into little balls. I sent the shirt back.
on April 8, 2014
I got this shirt for around $20. I love this shirt, as it is light, and vents heat very well. I use it for Gym and running. Highly recommend it.
on August 31, 2013
Good work out shirt, not see through, light and airy. I play tennis in this shirt and love it. a
on September 2, 2015
Excellent shirt for running, dries quick, seems to breathe well, and when its soaked with sweat it doesn't feel like you're wearing a wet towel.

However this material seems to cause static electricity buildup that interferes with a chest-strap heart rate monitor. I Tried no shirt, cotton shirt, another synthetic shirt, and this asics shirt. This was the only one to cause the issue. But, its the best feeling shirt of them all, so tradeoffs I guess.

I still wear it for activities when I'm not monitoring heart rate.
on January 23, 2016
Material feels good, fits well and looks good.
I wear this to workout at the gym. Most shirts I can wear 3-4 times. But this one will start to smell after one use. And that's in the winter time when I should sweat less.

I have ttr shirts and older asics that work much better. So I'm able to compare performance for this review.
on August 22, 2015
I bought a shirt like this from an Asics outlet store on clearance for a cheaper price. I was hoping to find another similar one. This one is longer and the material is not as soft as the one I bought at the Gilroy Premium Outlet Mall. After I bought this one, Road Runner Sports increased the price on theirs by $15.00.
on May 19, 2015
I like the material, but its sizing is too large. 5' 8", 160lbs and the medium is just draping. Too long and too loose around the neck and chest. Returned it and bought a small instead. As a bonus, the medium cost $15 when I bought it, and the small is only $9.
on June 25, 2015
Excellent all around comfort. Great for hot, hot days where you sweat a lot. Some might not like the "slippery" feel of the fabric compared to cotton, but that's the trade-off for moisture-wicking, odor control and SPF 50.
on February 3, 2015
Works very well. Sweat wicks away and evaporates quickly. Keeps me relatively dry and comfortable when riding my bike on a set of indoor training rollers. Quite an amazing feat. Highly recommended!