4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing
Definetly go one size smaller like everyone else says. Im normally a large but a medium fit perfect. Im 5'11 195lbs athletic build.
Published on October 9, 2011 by David C. Feliciano

2.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable
I bought this shirt for winter running for underneath another layer of clothing and the product didnt get the sweat off my skin like it said it would. It's very uncomfortable to run in cold weather when you get very soaked in sweat, id recommend trying another product.
Published 6 months ago by XoReMuS

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, October 9, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, November 11, 2012
The Asics Core long sleeve shirt does an excellent job of both keeping you warm and yet pulling the sweat away from your skin. I've been very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shirt, June 11, 2011
This review is from: Asics Men's Core Long Sleeve Top (Apparel)
These run large based on the first review I ordered a small rather than a medium I normally would have. The shirt is very comfortable and a nice color. Its very light weight and comfortable at 70ºF in direct sun at 9000', in the shade its too cool. Quality is excellent so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size., March 30, 2013
Dekun (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I am fairly standard small size and I don't find this particularly large as other reviewers point out. Yes, compare to compression fit underarmour, this is loose, but I think that's the point - this is supposed to fit more like a T-shirt. However, I find the smell not as fresh as my underarmour after use, hence the four stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for humid weather worth the price, November 12, 2012
1.88m and 95kg, bought an L and it fits great just loose on the body, Great for humid weather worth the price, one of the best shirts for this price I have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truer to size, October 2, 2012
Based on reviews that this, and Asics shirts in general, ran large, I originally ordered a small. I'm 6'2'', 165lbs, and while the fit was properly snug, the sleeves and body length were short, as you might expect. I exchanged it for a medium, which I'm really happy with. The similar Favorite shirt from Asics, which has more detailing and a more custom fit, does run huge, and I'm actually really happy with a small in that model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 15, 2014
Im 5'11' 175. Bought the medium and it fits great. I am VERY impressed with Asics running apparel. This is very lightweight, well fitted but not tight, and breathable. I wear this alone in 55-65*f and with a lightweight compression underneath from 45-55. Anything more than 65 i'm going with the asics SL cutoff. Both this and the SL i will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, January 4, 2013
Fits true, great value, comfortable. I'm probably gonna buy a few more. I wear this usually when running or riding my bike.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, November 29, 2011
Mark Fifer "music man" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Colorfast and comfy, nice wind cutter and generates some reverse cooling... Ties off easily when it's too much... Fits a bit large, FYI

4.0 out of 5 stars ASICS Men's Core Long Sleeve Running Shirt, June 20, 2011
This review is from: Asics Men's Core Long Sleeve Top (Apparel)
The shirt (from Road Runner Sports) fits great and is very comfortable and is very breathable. I use it as a SPF shirt on hot sunny days when I'm walking the dog.

Asics Men's Core Long Sleeve Top