5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT "salmon" Hat
Asics material in this hat is outstanding. It is absolute true that it is wrinkle-free & quick-dry woven = SUPERB.

It is really light and lateral (white) mesh panels really do their job: good ventilation but the hat does really protect from sun.

The inner headband absorbs sweat great.

Size of the hat is good (I use XL hats) and fits...
Published 19 months ago by Luis Angel Betancur F

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, but One Size does not fit All
Apparently I have a gigantic or mis-shapen head, because this hat does not fit. If I open the hook & loop closure to the very limit, I can pull the hat on with both hands if I shave my head and apply vaseline to my entire skull. If I don't use the hook & loop at all, it's too loose. I guess it just sucks to be me. Time to shop for a different hat!
Published on May 19, 2012 by Eric

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT "salmon" Hat, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Asics Men's Elite Run Cap (Apparel)

The inner headband absorbs sweat great.

Size of the hat is good (I use XL hats) and fits nicely, the velcro strap is high quality.

I bought it for $9.68 and price has gone down ! Bargain .... any other hat I use (adidas, nike) are around $18 +.

Color: oK, it is not red, not pink, I think the best adjective is "salmón" as someone else stated .... spectacular color !.

Shade / visor is "long", these means that it is a little bit longer than regular adidas tennis hats per example.

ok, enjoy, if this review was helpful please v...
Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporty and proctective of sun without being heavy and unbreathable, July 13, 2013
Love the sporty design and colors of this lightweight breathable cap. I would and probably will buy more like it in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars very light and cool, June 23, 2013
Great wearing running cap very light with mesh type sides, also the orange part comes in handy for wiping my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 2, 2013
Purchased for my husband (so he would stop stealing my running hat). Perfect fit, great breathable fabric, and nice color. Really pleased!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, but One Size does not fit All, May 19, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent hat, November 27, 2013
Patrick A. Moore (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I got this cheap because, apparently, no one wanted that color. As I don't really care about the color, it was fine with me. The hat's typical good Asics quality, but be warned that if you have a big head like mine (7 3/4) it's pretty tight.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 8, 2013
Really like this hat. Was only disappointed in the fact that since it is a "mans" hat it fits big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and breathable, June 6, 2013
Al Reiner (Steamboat Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
Light weight and breathable, It really feels good although I doubt an XL sized would fit, I wear a large hat and this hat fits .It is light enough to wear every day and I am not sure as to UV protection, for intense sun days I have another hat for that purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a functional and nice looking hat, September 24, 2012
This review is from: Asics Men's Elite Run Cap (Apparel)
I am training for a half marathon regularly and running hats are notoriously expensive. This hat is 1/2 price, works just as well as other $25 hats I have bought.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not ruby red, April 14, 2013
Nice hat, but it is more of a melon color. My husband won't be wearing this, but rather than return it, I will.

Asics Men's Elite Run Cap