5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold winter runners, March 19, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Thermopolis XP Beanie (Apparel)
Was able to get this at a steal compared to the current price but a great beanie nonetheless. It looks small when you first look at it, but it stretches nicely and covers my ears completely. Have run with it at temperatures in the low teens and single digits, and it holds up great.

Is warm yet moisture-wicking and lightweight so my head doesn't get sweaty like it would under a normal beanie.

5.0 out of 5 stars not cheap, but worth it, December 2, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Thermopolis XP Beanie (Apparel)
I bought this after trying the ASICS Unisex Adult Winter Run Cap which failed miserably at keeping my ears warm (see my review)...this one does that perfectly. Though I have to say that when I first took it out of the packaging, I was dismayed at how small it looked...I thought to myself, "No way is that gonna fit my ginormous noggin!" Much to my relief, the one-size-fits-all stretches and fits perfectly, and my ears stay covered no matter how long I wear it.

I guess what you're paying for here is the quality of the materials---lightweight yet quite warm, sweat-wicking, wind- and water-proof (I haven't tested out the last bit first since I try not to run in the rain). And of course when used with a headlamp, the lack of the bill that any cap would have, means that the light is able to cover a much wider area much closer to you.

Wasn't able to find this at my local sporting goods store, so I ordered it online from runningwarehouse dot com where it was about five bucks cheaper than Amazon's current pricing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Running Hat, March 25, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Thermopolis XP Beanie (Apparel)
This is a warm hat for the cold runs-comfortable, but not as elastic as I would like, but works fine.