4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., October 7, 2013
I love this hat. I normally wear a little larger sized hats and this fits me almost perfectly. It's just a tad bit big on me. Maybe if it was a quarter inch smaller then it would fit better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, October 26, 2013
This cadet hat is high quality, sturdy, and fits nicely. I would order it again in other colors! Very impressed with the quality for the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this hat!, October 7, 2013
Very comfortable Hat that keeps you cool while running. I like the look of the white one better than the black though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a comfortable AND cute hat!, September 16, 2013
CL (Washington State) - See all my reviews
It seems I am always on the search for a hat that I can wear all day with out getting a head ache. This hat is perfect in everyway. It is soft, stretchy, comfortable and washable. One of the things I love best about this hat is that the underside is black. If makeup rubs off onto it you would never know. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars the cutest hat!, August 19, 2013
wow, for the price, how can you find something better than this hat? it's super super cute but i love that it's breathable so that you can wear it during warm/hot days and still feel air circulating. there is no adjustable strap or buckles but there is an elastic band in the back. i have a pretty large head and i still have some room left. i would love it if they have it in grey!

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you cool, July 6, 2013
M.E.G.S. (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
The hat is cute and it does keep your head cool. I wore it on the beach and plan to wear it to water parks, etc. It dries quickly. I have "normal" sized head, I guess. Hats usually fit me perfectly. This hat is big. It actually blew off my head at the beach. I wish it was adjustable or a bit tighter fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, May 25, 2013
I ordered this hat for my mother to wear after chemo therapy. She was looking for something cool, comfortable, and stylish. I saw this and thought it would be a great match because she tends to like soft blue. She is very happy with the hat. In fact, it has become her hat of choice when she goes to her chemo etc because it is the most comfortable she owns. It keeps her cool and comfortable in our hot Arizona sun.

4.0 out of 5 stars i have a big head and this fits, April 30, 2013
stuff on amazon doesn't always arrive looking like it does online and a lot of times it doesn't fit but this looks the same and fits my enormous head :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great hat, March 29, 2013
I got this hat just to wear around on bad hair days. It was a little big on me, but most hats are. I have gotten a lot of complements on it when I've worn it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, super fit!, March 16, 2013
Can't say enough about this Asics hat! Well made, nice fabric, stylish and a comfortable fit. I purchased it in black and plan on buying the pink now, too. Very pleased!

Asics Women's Club Diva Cadet Hat