Asics Women's Core Long Sleeve Shirt, Flare, Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Texturized mesh with inherent wicking technology:
- Flatlock stitch construction enhances comfort:
- Strategically designed side seams offer a flattering fit:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Whether it's to keep off the sun or keep out the cold, everyone needs a long sleeved workout top. This is a great one. Exciting colors, moisture wicking mesh, flattering side seams, and chafe-reducing flat lock stitching.
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 5.6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- ASIN: B0081D3UPU
- Item model number: WR1164
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This top has very long sleeves, and is quite long in the body, but slim fitting. A medium would probably be the perfect fit for me.
Otherwise product as expected, nice quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked this shirt. It fit well, I used it to run the Big Sur half marathon. I was comfortable, it didn't ride up, and looked good too.Published 6 months ago by RunLikeAKenyan
Got this for my mom for her birthday. She wanted some long sleeve running shirts but couldn't find any that weren't the super tight fit. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Sara
I bought this for my wife and she loves it. She wants me to order several more for her and a friend of hers.Published 18 months ago by Tim Draper
this was ordered as a Christmas present for my granddaughter. She said she really liked the color and the fit.Published on February 12, 2014 by Maria
I really like asics clothing. Very durable high quality materials. Their clothes are soft and comfortable as well. Would recommend.Published on December 4, 2013 by Nacoma Webb
Loved it both the colour and the fit. Asics is a will konwn label and I have a few Asics shirts and like them very much.Published on November 17, 2013 by Kristin
Ordered this for a running buddy after she saw mine. She loves it and wears it often. Will look for morePublished on November 8, 2013 by Candy
This shirt is great for running. Good wicking material and not too tight on my arms, either. The pink color was what I expected from the picture... Read morePublished on November 5, 2013 by Tiffany E
This shirt fits exactly like other work out shirts I have ordered. This shirt is a great color and fit!Published on August 11, 2013 by Elizabeth Powers