5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running
This top is great for running in 40-65 degree temps. Enough to keep you comfortable but very breathable and sweat evaporates quickly. I ordered a small (wear a sz 4-6 normally) and it's still roomy, not a tight fit (just right).
Published on October 23, 2011 by KellyC

3.0 out of 5 stars Long and neat sizing
My true size is a Us 10 or a Uk 14. I am 178 cm tall and often find that I need to order a large or extra large size to get a long enough sleeve.
This top has very long sleeves, and is quite long in the body, but slim fitting. A medium would probably be the perfect fit for me.
Otherwise product as expected, nice quality.
Published on May 20, 2012 by EAV

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running, October 23, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely different than the previous Core shirts, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Asics Women's Core Long Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
I use Core shirts for full coverage during hot weather jogging outside. The new batch of shirts I ordered are perfect for me, but very different than what I bought a few years ago. The design is much slimmer down the torso with longer sleeves and length. I have a small, thin body frame, size 34A bra and the size small just fits across the front, with very little give. I wish the arm pit area was a little bigger. So, I guess ASICS was going for a tighter fit. As for the fabric, I happen to think it is great because it is much thinner, in my opinion, than the old style. Much better for my hot weather jogging. Would I purchase again? Yes, as long as they are on sale--great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Long and neat sizing, May 20, 2012
Otherwise product as expected, nice quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Part of your running basics, January 21, 2012
Great running shirt for those chilly days. I liked it so much I ended up getting it in several colours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, January 16, 2012
Purchased this shirt for my wife to wear under nurse uniform. Looks good and feels good. Product was as described by seller. Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shirts., January 2, 2013
So much that I ordered four more. They are light weight and comfortable. They keep me just warm enough on my runs on cooler days. The best part- they aren't form fitting. I am still working on losing the muffin top, and these shirts don't highlight it for the world to see.

3.0 out of 5 stars way too big, January 17, 2013
The color is nice and the shirt felt very thin, but the size was way too big. I normally wear x-small, the smallest size was small and it looked like a large when I tried it on. I will be seeking for another shirt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Running shirt, January 13, 2013
Gave this shirt to my daughter for her birthday. She is a big time runner and says this shirt is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Long Sleeve Runner, December 26, 2012
I have these in all the colors and I love them. Fits great, colors last, washes and dries well....and they are warm without being too toasty....great for layering...fits well under jackets.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, December 19, 2012
Did not wash well - lots of snags and pulls, etc. Looked old after one washing. Would not recommend purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›