4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Chart

XL....... --

Hope this helps.
Published 13 months ago by J. Popovich Boyd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great for long runs
I thought that these socks would be perfect for my half marathon training. I used them for the first time on an 8 mile run. My feet were blistered and I had to walk home in scorching pain for the last 2 miles. There's not much cushion and the sock itself is pretty thin. I think they would be okay for shorter distances (<4 miles).
Published 14 months ago by Lucy

L........10+
XL....... --

Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, June 9, 2013
I'm so funny about socks. It gets ridiculous sometimes. I can't stand the feel of seams on the toes or bunching in the shoe, whatever, there's always something bothering me. These socks are perfect. Soft, no seams, no bunching.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good socks but the sizing is off, May 11, 2013
I wear a size 6 - 6 1/2 shoe and ordered the small. The first time I wore them they fit but were a little on the small side. After washing just once they shrunk and are too small. I tried to order them in medium and found they don't have any mediums on Amazon. If your foot is bigger than size 7 I would recommend you order large.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST, January 10, 2012
Best socks I've ever owned, after I order my finishline gel-nimbus 13's I will be ordering 6 more pairs of these, great arch support and amazing comfort, even feel great putting them on under other socks. ASICS RULE!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars new convert to these, March 5, 2013
These are synthetic, so they don't grab and scooch around. Also, they don't slip down into your sneakers, which is so annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars greatest socks ever, April 22, 2012
Bought theses socks at a shoes store first and paid 3 times the price. Loved them so much bought 6 more pair from Amazon. You will love these socks. They don't slide down the heel, great for preventing blisters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable running socks that don't fall apart, March 3, 2013
Almost every pair of running socks I own ends up ripping at the toes, even though I keep my nails cut short. I have a few pairs that haven't done that, but most of them have been free samples I've gotten at running store group runs that cost $15+ per pair (seriously) should I choose to buy them myself.

These haven't fallen apart yet. I put them through hell with 70 mile weeks and they have held up beautifully so far. Better yet, I can get three pairs of them for a lower price than I would normally have to pay for a single pair of socks that don't fall apart.

I love these and I want more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running socks I've ever worn, April 25, 2013
These are excellent running socks. They're super thin, light, and comfortable. I used to wear gold toe classic liners for running, but I found that they would often slip down the back of my foot and end up under my heel. These socks never slip and are super comfortable! I would highly recommend them.

As for sizing, I wear a size 10.5 (men's) running shoe and ordered the mediums, and they fit perfectly (the tiniest bit snug, but zero extra material to cause rubbing or blisters.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and comfortable, August 27, 2011
The socks are very soft and excellent for long and extensive running sessions. I recommend 100% because I love ASICS, is the best brand for runners. Enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, July 4, 2013
These are great! I wear a size 7 shoe and the small in these fits perfectly. No toe seam is divine! That is one thing that drives me crazy in the typical sock, it always bugs me. I wear these at the gym and never notice any discomfort from them. I will order again.