4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable T-Shirt
Published on May 18, 2011 by Linmedina

3.0 out of 5 stars "Wow, that's a comfortable shirt!" but bad quality control!
Original Review:

Published on November 14, 2012 by Aliza M. Beer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable T-Shirt, May 18, 2011
This review is from: Asics Women's Core Short Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
These are okay. They are very light weight, so they are breathable and comfortable. Have not washed them yet, so don't know how well they perform after washing. Only thing is they run a bit large. I am a 36C, so my chest is not small at all and I am hispanic, no small hips either; I purchased these in medium and they are bigger than my usual medium size t-shirts. They are a bit long for my taste too. I could have gotten them in small, but I will have to keep them, as I am out of the US and transportation is quite expensive if I were to return them. If you are in the middle of two sizes, I would suggest you purchase the smaller size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit - comfortable - easy to care for, September 9, 2011
I am so happy with this shirt. Feels great on and is so easy to wash. Of course it dries quickly ... so I don't have to have very many of these. I am ordering two more because I like the brand, quality and fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Swim Shirt, June 6, 2011
I just ordered a second shirt in another color. Per previous review, I ordered a Medium and it fits GREAT. (I wear a med or large depending on the type of shirt). Loose fitting, but NOT baggy. Has a nice contour shape. It looks great with my board shorts. I wear it under my lifejacket when riding my jet ski. And YES even us in our mid 50's ride jet skis.

3.0 out of 5 stars "Wow, that's a comfortable shirt!" but bad quality control!, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Asics Women's Core Short Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
Original Review:

I usually get the Nike Legend shirt which costs about $5 more at $25 dollars but Amazon ships faster and for free so I decided to give this one a shot. Holding it in my hand, I thought "Wow, that feels good" but throwing it over my head, I said "Wow, that's a comfortable shirt." Forget exercising, I could live in this shirt all day. It's superbly comfortable. Really quality material. Nike, you have a run for your money.

UPDATE ON 11/21/2012: After loving the t-shirt I got in Peacock, I decided to get some in the other colors (Ruby, Canary and White). When I put on the second batch of shirts I had purchased, it felt like I had gone DOWN in size even though I had purchased the same size (XL). Strange.

I took out the original shirt I had purchased in Peacock and put them side by side and then on top of each other. As soon as I lay the new shirt in Canary (and then did the same with White and Ruby), I realized that the original shirt in Peacock was actually longer in length and wider across. I looked at the tags attached to all the shirts and they matched. But when I looked at the label on the collar, it was noticeably different. It also stated that the Peacock shirt had been manufactured in El Salvador. Meanwhile, the new Ruby, Canary, and White versions I had purchased recently were made in Mexico and are shorter, tighter and more fitted.

I'm surprised there aren't more mixed reviews as it is completely possible that people are getting the same styles but as I noted, the quality control is completely off because depending on where the shirt was manufactured you either get a boxier, longer shirt or a tighter, shorter, fitted shirt. In the same style!

I wouldn't have even noticed if they had fit remotely similar but it was like I had bought two different styles of shirts. But the only difference is where they were manufactured, the shirts all say the same "style" according to ASICS: WR1163.

I'm petite (5'3") and I like the length of the original shirt in Peacock from El Salvador. I imagine someone taller would have a problem with the Mexican shirts being too short.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 13, 2011
I love this shirt. The shirts breathes and keeps me warm on cool running days. The fit is slimming but not too tight. Good find!!

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent fabric, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Asics Women's Core Short Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
The fabric is perfect because it dries really fast. It comes a bit big, I normally buy a medium size but this was a little big for me, small would be perfect. Nice colors also and the price is worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife liked it very much!!!, December 8, 2011
My wife like it very much. Shipment was very fast even though we live overseas. She said the color is very striking and cool during summer days...

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Work-Out Shirt, May 16, 2012
This review is from: Asics Women's Core Short Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
This is a nice work-out shirt. It's nice and breezy and is breathable. I bought a small because that is my typical size, and it's way too big for me. People say the sleeves are too tiny, but mine fit me fine, probably because I am wearing a size too big. It sometimes looks like I'm swimming in the shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars runs big, May 17, 2012
Jamie (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Asics Women's Core Short Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
I am usually a size 4 and the I was swimming in the small - had to exchange it for an XS. The shirt runs very large! Other than good, good fabric and performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars bmassey, January 27, 2012
My sister loves these shirts for her workouts. She spends each day in the gym, loves the fit and comfort.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›