Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 2, 2013
This is the sizing chart taken from the package:

SIZE.....US WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE

XS.......4-5.5
S........6-7.5
M........8-9.5
L........10+
XL....... --

Hope this helps.
11 comment|607 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2013
I'm so funny about socks. It gets ridiculous sometimes. I can't stand the feel of seams on the toes or bunching in the shoe, whatever, there's always something bothering me. These socks are perfect. Soft, no seams, no bunching.
11 comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2013
I wear a size 6 - 6 1/2 shoe and ordered the small. The first time I wore them they fit but were a little on the small side. After washing just once they shrunk and are too small. I tried to order them in medium and found they don't have any mediums on Amazon. If your foot is bigger than size 7 I would recommend you order large.
on April 22, 2012
Bought theses socks at a shoes store first and paid 3 times the price. Loved them so much bought 6 more pair from Amazon. You will love these socks. They don't slide down the heel, great for preventing blisters.
on March 5, 2013
These are synthetic, so they don't grab and scooch around. Also, they don't slip down into your sneakers, which is so annoying.
on September 23, 2013
I thought that these socks would be perfect for my half marathon training. I used them for the first time on an 8 mile run. My feet were blistered and I had to walk home in scorching pain for the last 2 miles. There's not much cushion and the sock itself is pretty thin. I think they would be okay for shorter distances (<4 miles).
on January 10, 2012
Best socks I've ever owned, after I order my finishline gel-nimbus 13's I will be ordering 6 more pairs of these, great arch support and amazing comfort, even feel great putting them on under other socks. ASICS RULE!!!
on March 3, 2013
Almost every pair of running socks I own ends up ripping at the toes, even though I keep my nails cut short. I have a few pairs that haven't done that, but most of them have been free samples I've gotten at running store group runs that cost $15+ per pair (seriously) should I choose to buy them myself.

These haven't fallen apart yet. I put them through hell with 70 mile weeks and they have held up beautifully so far. Better yet, I can get three pairs of them for a lower price than I would normally have to pay for a single pair of socks that don't fall apart.

I love these and I want more.
on July 4, 2013
These are great! I wear a size 7 shoe and the small in these fits perfectly. No toe seam is divine! That is one thing that drives me crazy in the typical sock, it always bugs me. I wear these at the gym and never notice any discomfort from them. I will order again.
on March 16, 2015
The package arrived so quickly! As far as the product goes, they were exactly what I expected - comfy socks for my run and spin. They felt a little small on my feet but that's more because my feet size is right in between small and medium (I ordered small). Overall, i'm happy with the purchase.