4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for teenage daughter
I bought this for my 13 year old daughter who has spent quite a bit of time with her nose in this book! She has told me about different ideas she is trying out and even been giving me some beauty tips! I do wish it had more photos/pictures inside - but overall for the price it's great.
Published on December 30, 2009 by Happy shopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Water dissolves oil?
Published 6 months ago by Julianna

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for teenage daughter, December 30, 2009
This review is from: Ask CosmoGIRL! About Beauty: All the Answers to Your Questions About Hair, Makeup, Skin & More (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Water dissolves oil?, December 21, 2013
I got this book from the library for some tips. I quit reading it when it informed me that to clean an oily face in the middle of the day, mist your face with water because the water will dissolve the oil. So now I look at the rest of the book and think, "What other basic information is wrong in here?" I'm sorry, to get such a basic fact wrong, and all the editors missed it, is not impressive.

Used & New from: $0.01