5.0 out of 5 stars There is nothing more you need...
Published 23 months ago by Terri

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, Bad, and Ugly
George Anderson’s newest book was easily read and structured on a selection of questions furnished by fans to which he provides extended answers. The questions were excellently chosen as representative of common concerns regarding those living in relation to those crossed over. The answers, however, were notably absent of clear and directly communicated...
Published 7 months ago by Deverus

5.0 out of 5 stars There is nothing more you need..., September 11, 2012
This review is from: Ask George Anderson: What Souls in the Hereafter Can Teach Us About Life (Paperback)
I will not be able to emphasize this enough, so I will say it very simply: There is nothing more you need to know other than George Anderson speaks the truth. If you truly want to know what happens when you die, look no further than the books George has written. Better yet, start with the two books written ABOUT George: "We Don't Die" and "We Are Not Forgotten." These two will introduce you to George's abilities and will give you great comfort if you are hurting. Then read the books that George and his co-authors have written, and end with this book. This book is a great Q&A that I consider a handbook of sorts, a reference guide to the hereafter.

There are many others who have his gift, to be sure, but George puts it so simply and so beautifully. And you will believe George because he has no agenda other than to bring comfort to those who are in pain. He simply relays to the world what the souls who have gone before us want us to know. And basically it is this: There is no such thing as death. Life continues and it is beautiful. And your loved ones who have passed on are closer to you now than they could ever have been, even when they were physically in your arms. Your parents, your friends, your children, your spouse - even your beloved pets - will NEVER leave your side.

One word of warning: If you are entrenched in your religious beliefs, you will have difficulty believing George. Every religion, Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc., etc., believes that THEIR way is the ONLY way, that THEIR truth is the ONLY truth. But if you read George's books and let the souls speak to your heart, your heart will KNOW the truth and you will never be the same. You don't need religion and, in fact, you don't even need George, and he himself will tell you so...all you need is what the souls say to your heart. That is it. And that is enough.

But don't take my word for it. You owe it to yourself to find out! And I will meet you in the hereafter, give you a big smile and hug, and say to you, "I told you so!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Ask George Anderson:What Souls in the Hereafter Can Teach Us About Life, September 26, 2012
I never write reviews, but felt this time it was necessary. This book will change your life. It will give you hope. Do yourself a favor and buy this book. You can refer back to it anytime you need a friend. Thanks George!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ask George Anderson, September 13, 2012
This is probably my favorite of all George Anderson Books.
Although they are all excellent I read this one without putting it down. A must!!! I ordered the Kindle version and ordered the book shipped to a sister. Thank you George Anderson.

5.0 out of 5 stars You owe it to yourself to get this book. Really., November 1, 2012
I'll add my voice to the other reviewers. This is my favorite book about or by George Anderson. I bought 3 copies and gave them to family members. We've been following George's career for some time.

My wife and I sat with George for a reading in 2010 and it solidly changed our lives for the better. I was always a sceptic about 'after-life' subjects, but no more.

The impact from being convinced that life doesn't end is tremendous. All religions try to tell us the same thing - we don't die. We pass on to another life. George provides tangible evidence through his readings.

If you have any remaining doubts that your 'deceased' loved ones are well and happy *at this very moment*, then read his books. You really do owe it to yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars There is your life BEFORE George Anderson, then there is your life AFTER you have a reading with him..., June 16, 2013
I have had many readings with George Anderson for 10 plus years. My parents have had readings for over 30 years. My grandparents (who have passed on) had readings with George Anderson. My wife, my sister-in-law, my brother, my uncles, aunts, neighbors, and friends, have ALL had readings with George Anderson - all due to us spreading his gospel. Everything he has told my family and friends in over three decades has been THE TRUTH. He has guided me along my path in life and I continually look to his readings as inspiration. His readings are life-changing and filled with hope and excitement. He is real. The souls are real. His books are real. 'Ask George Anderson' is everything you want to know about THE TRUTH with souls. He is the final say in LIFE. Get this book. Read it. Get a reading with him in person, or by phone. Then read the book again. There is your life BEFORE George Anderson, then there is your life AFTER you have a reading with him. He has told me things that NO ONE on this planet could have known - NOT EVEN ME - and they all came true. He has told me about my career in transportation, my soul mates, my love of family, the new businesses we are starting, and the excitement of living my life on a daily basis. He has shown me symbols (gambling and casinos) that play a very important role in my life. He told my family about our expansion out west. Actually, I'm too kind - it's not George who is telling me this - it's my grandparents Carole and Roman who have told me this. George is just the vessel. But a damn good one at that. He is an amazing person, full of character, and humble to a fault. He has touched my life in ways that are indescribable. Buy this book. Buy ALL of his books. And most importantly - change your life by going to a reading. You will start living life after the session is over. George - Thank you for touching my family and being such a big part of our lives. - Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars Never disappoints!!!!, September 21, 2012
I have had the privilege of being read by George Anderson while on his book tour for "Lessons From the Light" (also a tremendous read). He is amazing!! After the loss of my fiance his words and talents saved me. He continues to share the beautiful message of love after life! Could NOT put it down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the soul., February 22, 2013
Have read all George Andersons books as I lost a Daughter. (9yrs old) a husband with her, and a father all in a short time. Its a comfort to know they live on and are always with you. Most people though don't have to be told thei loved ones are around as we already know. This is a good book to read and have if you are grieving and need some comfort allong the way. Its always there for you. Loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Yet!, January 14, 2013
For the uninitiated, George Anderson is widely considered the world's greatest living medium. At the age of six, after contracting chicken pox, Mr. Anderson developed a nearly fatal case of encephalomyelitis, a swelling of the brain which damaged his cerebrum and rendered him unable to walk. Within three months, he made a complete physical recovery, but permanent brain chemistry changes made him a "perfect receiver" for high-frequency communications from another dimension. Mr. Anderson began seeing visions and receiving messages from souls who had crossed over to the "other side", and the rest, as they say, is history. For nearly fifty years and thirty-five thousand sessions, Mr. Anderson has been delivering messages of hope to those who have lost loved ones, many under tragic and poignant circumstances.

I have read many of George Anderson's uplifting books, including Walking in the Garden of Souls, Lessons from the Light, and We Don't Die. I have also had the privilege of having several private sessions with Mr. Anderson, the results of which have been substantially transformative. This new book is delivered with the confidence of a senior statesman in a controversial field that has come of age in recent decades, by a gifted individual with unparalleled experience and wisdom in his unique area of expertise, who has nothing to prove, who only wishes to lovingly share the inspiration and insight he has gained from the special role he has been given. This book gave me a new sense of perspective, that everything that happens on our journey here has a purpose, and eventually we will come to a place of joy, peace, and resolution.

I encourage readers to explore this book (and Mr. Anderson's other books), with open minds and hearts. This man knows what he is talking about. And it might just change your life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Required reading, November 26, 2012
I totally wish that this book (or any by George Anderson) would become a condition for the Senior classes in high school to read in order to graduate. The world would be a different place. This is THE most important information that I have ever read (and I am a 48 year old avid reader- have read hundreds of books). Thank you so much George for sharing this with us.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all souls!, March 8, 2013
George Anderson does what no other writer manages to do on this topic - each book presents a fresh and evolving perspective about meaning that he gathers through his incredible discernments.

His first chapter was so helpful to me and timely with so many here going through very hard times, he puts it all into a perspective that gives the reader a way to dig in and just persevere and trust in a larger purpose for all things.

I have given this book to some friends who have hit rough patches and each one said it was extremely helpful to their ability to stay positive and do their best. I hope and trust you will find comfort and perspective that helps you get through whatever challenge you may be currently tested by.

George's incredible gifts and the hard work he does to share them with us through his writings are gifts that keep giving. Gifts I will always be grateful for. Thank you again!

Ask George Anderson: What Souls in the Hereafter Can Teach Us About Life
Ask George Anderson: What Souls in the Hereafter Can Teach Us About Life by George Anderson (Paperback - September 4, 2012)
$16.00 $11.20