5.0 out of 5 stars A Definite Beginning of Transformation
Published on August 7, 2006 by Sam Branco

2.0 out of 5 stars serious disconnect
i'm not sure whether it's jerry's automaton sounding voice, the speed at which the material is read, or something else, but for some reason this set of cds did not work for me. there is a serious disconnect whenever i try to listen to them and i quickly lose interest to what is being said.

it's attributable, i think, to the way the material is read - in a...
Published on April 8, 2011 by leo

5.0 out of 5 stars A Definite Beginning of Transformation, August 7, 2006
This review is from: Ask and It Is Given - Part 1: The Law of Attraction (Ask and It Is Given) (Pt.I) (Audio CD)
If this book comes to you it is for great reason that it does. The information within these pages will bring you to a new level of consiousness and awareness. You will see life in a completely different way. For example, when I'm walking outside I no longer just observe I see the trees dancing in the wind and and I feel and hear the music that nature creates. It's such a wonderful feeling. To know that you create through thought gives you the power and awareness to create without default and have responsibitily in creating whatever your heart and soul desires. This amazing information has been around for so long and is now being given to the masses. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I have. I also, want to say that this book and many other things have inspired me to write a book as well. I intend on completing this for all who will read it. Much ALOHA, peace and blessings. Sam H. Branco

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendously Powerful and Empowering!, November 9, 2006
Lynn D. "lifesizeld" (Santa Monica, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Wow! This is some high-impact material. I've studied a lot of "self help" and "self improvement" and "spiritual" stuff over the years, but this material is really making a major positive impact in my life. It's not that it's so complicated - it's that it's so simple, yet so dramatically life changing. I'm absolutely LOVING this audio book, I've also purchased the second half of it - the Processes, and they're tremendous as well. Do yourself a favor and at least familiarize yourself with this information. It's got the potential to be very life transforming.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Will Change Your Life, October 19, 2005
This "Ask & It Is Given" can change your life. It holds some powerful, valuable yet easy to understand ways to help each individual improve their lives. It gives you hope and we all need that to continue putting one foot in front of the other. It's your opportunity to create your own destiny, to enjoy the journey.

2.0 out of 5 stars serious disconnect, April 8, 2011
leo (hollywood, california) - See all my reviews

it's attributable, i think, to the way the material is read - in a monotone, dispassionate and at times hurried manner. jerry doesn't connect with the words he's reading, and it makes me lose interest.

for me, trying to listen to this cd was a waste of time, and buying it was a waste of money.

i do have many other abraham cds and i like them very much, but these sets (both part I and part II) are ones i was sorely disappointed by. the material is great, but the delivery is extremely disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ask and It is Given, July 28, 2006
Marta (Riverside, CA) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful book. The guidance and common sense way of seeing how we push the things we want most away from us is very clear. I was also truly ready to hear these things so it was a message I welcomed. I found it very clear and easy to understand and if we could ALL just GET the principles they talk about in this book we could all live much more peaceful lives!!! I would also suggest you get part II at the same time, because it's the how to do it part, The Proccesses and that is where the first book ends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, Abraham for Shining Your Light thru Esther!, June 27, 2008
L R A "AS I C IT" (Orlando, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This refers to the CD edition of ASK AND IT IS GIVEN. I have absolutely NO criticism of the message, only of the delivery. Jerry needs to get out of the way and let Abraham speak thru Esther. Jerry rushes through the message with no attempt to connect with the listener. We hear him "reading" the words without "feeling" them, so his delivery lacks passion and conviction. But when Abraham speaks thru Esther, words come to life, spirit "plays" with the audience, involves us, wraps its arms around us, even scolds us lovingly, and we welcome the Living Word into our hearts. The entire message of Abraham is all about "feeling", so the reader of the CD needs to convey emotion. If Esther can't serve as the vessel of delivery, perhaps a professional reader should be hired. (I would be happy to offer my services in this regard, if Abraham concurred).

5.0 out of 5 stars IN YOUR CAR A LOT?, May 10, 2007
This is an awesome book on tape. I am in my car 80% of my day and I have listened to part 1 & part 2 a couple of times already. You will discover something new every time you listen to these books on CD in your car. If I could afford it I would buy part 1 and part 2 for everyone that I know. Fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ask & It is Given, February 20, 2007
This book has given me such an incite into how my thoughts effect my life and how easily I can make better and better choices for the things I think. It also provides guidelines on how to move your thoughts on one issue to a better than best scenario. I loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, August 9, 2006
I have been teaching the Law of Attraction to people for 20 years. This is the best tool I've seen yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Must Have for Serious Thinkers, February 5, 2014
This is an absolutely must have CD group for those serious about changing their thoughts and current situations. The material offers a lot of insight to the process of thinking and how those thoughts actually affect us. I received these CD's as a gift in December and within the past month, have already purchased 2 sets for close friends.

$23.99 $17.90