5.0 out of 5 stars How YOU doin?
This book is beyond fun to read, I can't wait to get my copy autographed by Wendy Williams herself! I've been in the studio audience and I just cannot get enough of Wendy! Congratulations!
Published 20 months ago by NYC

3.0 out of 5 stars True Wendy fans
Love the book. I read it in one day (on my commute to and from work) I'm sure there will be people who say this isn't any more than you get from her 3min segment on her show but I disagree. I have read all of her books and I think they are all great. It gives you a glimpse into her simple but complicated life.
Published 20 months ago by Jessie 718

5.0 out of 5 stars How YOU doin?, May 9, 2013
NYC (Queens, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ask Wendy (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars love the book, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Ask Wendy (Hardcover)
love this book the advice was on put . just fab 3> if i could i would give this book 10 stars .

4.0 out of 5 stars Ask Who?, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Ask Wendy (Kindle Edition)
Before I start this review let me say this....

I'm a big fan of Wendy Williams..., but I'm going to say it like I mean it.

I can close my eyes and just imagine the conversation between Wendy and her friends...

Friend #1: Girl... you should write a book. You give so much good advice on your show! It's a No-Brainer.

Friend #2: I Agree!!

Wendy: I have been thinking about it... let me call my agent.

Months Later... the public has Ask Wendy by Wendy Williams on the shelf of their local bookstore...

Well.... Maybe the conversation didn't go exactly like I typed but remember I said I was imagining the conversation.

Ask Wendy is basically The World According to Wendy Williams - you can watch her T.V. show for free. I'm not going to say the book was horrible, because there was some good, funny, and a few hell-to-naw advice in the book.

If you Ask Orsayor... I would say... Wendy, just devote a show every week for Ask Wendy.

How You Doin'?

3.5 Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars That Wendy chick is nuts!, September 6, 2014
This review is from: Ask Wendy (Kindle Edition)
That line came right out of her book so don't hate me or credit me.

I only knew Wendy Williams as the brash chick people loved to hate. Love her or hate her, she has an opinion and is not afraid to give it. I was really surprised at how good her responses were to the questions in the book. The book was very funny and engaging. She uses all of her personal experiences to help others navigate their own journey. The best part is that she doesn't respond in a condescending way. This woman from New Jersey came from the suburbs but has endured the same battles as many of us with weight, drugs, low self-esteem, bad credit, marital issues, mommy issues and even her relationship with her mother. Issues that cross all socio-economic levels.

I have a new respect for this woman who willingly voices what others think but don't want to say. She is not just a shock jock, but a good hearted woman who doesn't want anyone to feel like they should settle for less than they deserve.

4.0 out of 5 stars Real tal, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Ask Wendy (Kindle Edition)
As a faithful Wendy Williams show watcher, I couldn't wait for the book, cuz 'ask Wendy' is my favorite part of the show, the book didn't disappoint.

3.0 out of 5 stars True Wendy fans, May 9, 2013
Jessie 718 (BROOKLYN, NY, US) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Ask Wendy (Kindle Edition)
Some funny wordings on her advice but that's all. Enjoyed "Wendy's Got The Heat" a lot more... but then again they're different type of books.

1.0 out of 5 stars Full of questionable advice., June 1, 2013
This review is from: Ask Wendy (Kindle Edition)
Better suited for young 20 year olds and overly dependent types than those who have life experience and often help others solve their problems. I didn't agree with the advice on several of the questions, but one should also exercise common sense when taking advice from others anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars In between on this one.., September 19, 2014
This review is from: Ask Wendy (Kindle Edition)
I love me some Wendy.. How You Doin?!? This book was just okay to me. Nothing, I would reread or have really learned anything from. I put a long wait into something that would have been much better if I would have borrowed it off of one of my friends and read it in my spare time. There were some parts that made me laugh, as Wendy always could but I wouldn't have purchased this book otherwise unless on sale.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Advice, August 4, 2014
I didn't buy this book for the self-help, I was more interested in learning about Wendy's life. Unfortunately, the book got rained on and I had to throw it out so I didn't finish it. The advice she gives is solid. Some things I agreed with, some not. I am a huge fan of the show but this book did not deliver the personal anecdotes I was looking for.

Ask Wendy
Ask Wendy by Wendy Williams (Hardcover - May 7, 2013)
$25.99 $19.41