CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
River Dragons Game
|Price:||$55.00 + $5.97 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- River Dragons is a fun game and will be enjoyed by the whole family
- High quality game components
- Beautifully artistic cards
- 2 to 6 players 15 Minutes playtime
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
There is a lot of strategy for little minds as they must plan their path ahead of time and be able to make adjustments as those plans go awry. The are a few elements that make this a challenge.
1. Once a stone is placed it can not be moved only removed.
2. Once a player picks up a plank they must use that plank. If for some reason that plank is to short they lose that plank for the rest of the game.
3. The board is double sided. One side has stone artwork to give you an idea where stones might work fro crossing.Read more ›
This has been a game my wife and I have introduced to friends to get them into more board games. It is fun, and can be quite challenging at times. The rules are so simple and put on one sheet, making it very easy to learn. There are two sides of the board (a beginner and experienced) and both work fine.
My only complaint is that the pieces can get knocked over pretty easily. I don't know if it was just the copy we got, but the board has a hard time laying flat, which probably means we need to play it more (Gladly I would, can't wait to play it again!). Sometimes we will put some heavy objects on certain parts of the board to keep it flat. I do wish the stones were a little bit bigger to lay the wooden planks on.. When you get three planks on one stone I've noticed they tend to fall off pretty easily.
Over all an amazing game. My wife and I love it so much. I bought it thinking it would be more for kids, but hopefully fun for everyone, and sure was it a great purchase! I think it is great for EVERYONE! Challenging at times to make you plan out a good strategy, and easy enough for kids to learn.
Really, one of our favorite games.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've only ever played this game with two players. And as such, didn't really enjoy it. However, others tell me I need to try this with three or more players to really make it fun. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Joel
I was afraid that my brothers and sister would think this game was stupidly childish, but they really had fun with it.* (We're all over 30. Read morePublished 7 months ago by apeman505