5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for on the go or around the house
Published 12 months ago by Patty Kaye

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaky Bottle
I took it on a road trip and it did nothing but leak when trying to drink from it. Very disappointed.
Published 10 months ago by Sandra E. Broady-rudd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for on the go or around the house, June 20, 2013
I received this as a birthday gift from someone who previously gave me an "infusion" water pitcher. She knew how much I loved the pitcher, and now I can take my flavored water with me wherever I go in this travel bottle. The lid unscrews, the infusion insert easily unscrews from the lid, you fill it with lemon slices, oranges, mint, berries, or any other flavorful fruit or vegetable, fill with water, reassemble, and go. I have wonderfully refreshing flavored water. The fruit or berries stay fresh in the infusion tube for about a week by just refilling with water and keeping it in the frig. I like to trim the bitter peel and white fleshy part of a lemon or orange off and only use the juicy interior.

The lid has a handle that flips up for easy carrying, and the see-through top flips open to drink. There's a silicone seal that works very well...no leaking. That's a good thing, because I like to carry water in my purse. It's BPA free and really easy to clean, and I feel a lot better about reusing this bottle instead of buying bottled water. I use it around the house as well, because I find that I drink more water if I have a bottle sitting there ready to grab. You can also use it without the infusion tube of course.

The plastic bottle itself is supposed to be strong enough to withstand freezing temperatures, boiling water, and the impact of being dropped. Like any plastic, I assume it would crack if water froze in it. I haven't dropped mine yet, so I can't attest to the impact claim (will update this if and when I do), but it seems pretty substantial, so I do think it would take a lot to break it. It's dishwasher safe, but I prefer to hand wash mine to keep the bottle clear and looking like new. This is a gift I truly appreciate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solution!, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Asobu Tritan Flavor it Water Bottle, Lime (Kitchen)
This bottle is exactly what I was looking for. One of the complaints many people had was the design of the lid and how it hits you in the face when you drink. I got gutsy and pushed it all the way back. Then I became afraid that if I continue to do so back and forth, it would eventually break, so I took one of my nail files and sanded down the stopper thing in the back just a little bit. Now the lid moves back and forth smoothly, but still requires a little force. Be carful not to sand too much, it sands down much easier than you would expect!

I'm still a little nervous about the lock breaking, but this bottle looks and works great, I've already ordered a second one for a friend. Some flavors I've tried so far are raspberry and mint, apple and a cinnamon stick, strawberry and lemon, watermelon and rosemary, and cucumber mint and lime.

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaky Bottle, August 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, July 23, 2013
What a handy water bottle to have!!! I use frozen fruit, it's cheaper, and drink up all day!! Very durable and convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, July 6, 2013
Lupe Ramos (Mission Viejo, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Asobu Tritan Flavor it Water Bottle, Lime (Kitchen)
I love my water bottle . People keep asking were did I get it. I just wish it was a little bigger. Did not enjoy the shipping charge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fruit Flavored Water, July 20, 2013
I Love fruit infused water-this really did the job. It did a great job at home or on the go!

1.0 out of 5 stars lid broke in two weeks, January 13, 2014
The latch that keeps the lid closed, snapped off in two weeks. Very annoyed with the product. I would not buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars Infusion bottle, January 9, 2014
The clip broke after only a couple weeks use. Seems to be made of an inferior material. I was disappointed :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly designed lid., August 21, 2013
I was psyched to get the bottles, but I am considering returning them for one with a better design. The flip top isn't easy to open and when you try to drink from it, it flips back down on your face. If you turn it sideways, it drips from the air hole.

The water is yummy though.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, March 10, 2014
Meghan (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift fro a friend and she loved it! It has become her new favorite water bottle.

Asobu Tritan Flavor it Water Bottle, Lime