5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly wonderful
Published on December 18, 2010 by Amazon Customer

Disappointed in what I received. Was expecting to receive spices like I bought at Williams and Sanoma for the holidays and it was only powder with lots of sugar. The flavor was fine.
Published on January 12, 2011 by nikko

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, November 28, 2011
Joanne "Joanne" (New York, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aspen Mulling CIDER SPICES - Original Spice Blend - 5.65 oz CARTON (Misc.)
I thought this product would have the typical mulling spices in it but it's actually a powder that dissolves in cider - which I wasn't happy about. Also, it's mostly sugar, so I wouldn't recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cider spices was really powder not spices like I bought at Sanoma, January 12, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly wonderful, December 18, 2010
For as long as I can remember my mother has put these spices in hot apple cider. It's just not the same without it. I use it all the time, especially during family holidays, and serve it to my own daughter who can't get enough of it. The spices are just powerful enough to give your mouth a kick but not so much that you can't enjoy your drink. I HIGHLY recommend this! I can't find it anywhere else in town (I have to travel 3 hours out of town to get this or buy it online) and it is WELL worth the time it takes to find! Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy mulling, January 30, 2010
M. Lyczak (KC, MO United States) - See all my reviews
I love cider, but after a friend told me about this mulling spice I was hooked. I tried to find it at my local store, but all I ended up getting was the kind you use like a tea bag. It made the cider taste better, but it was nothing compared to the perfect ratio and consistency of Aspen mulling spice. It will produce the same great tasting cider time after time, whereas the tea bag style varied too much in it's taste and strength. I won't go another holiday season without Aspen mulling spice in my cider and of course a dash of bourbon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 16, 2012
We've gotten this before and always been very pleased with it. Would whole heartedly recommend it. Our daugher loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stupendous Spicy Flavor!, September 26, 2011
My sister had given me these spices as a gift this past Christmas. I'd never seen them anywhere in stores, and I used the package sparingly because I didn't know when I'd be able to secure another supply. I checked several stores and even tried other mulling spices, but those weren't nearly as flavorful. I came to Amazon and VOILA! They had not only the original spice blend, but a couple of other variations as well. Delish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cider Spice - Works with Wine Too!, May 17, 2014
Very nice blend of Mulling Spices. They work very well for Hot Mulled Cider and also works fine for Hot Mulled Wine.

5.0 out of 5 stars aspen mulling spices, January 15, 2014
love the blend I love the way it smells and the way a room takes on the smell , when you put some hot cider in a pot .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cider!, December 24, 2013
This is the easiest mulling spice to use-no straining or packing spices into cheesecloth. Just add it to cider or wine, stir and heat. It is sweet and spicy--always a great hit whenever I serve it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mulling spices, December 23, 2013
CAB (massachusetts) - See all my reviews
I have used this product for more than 10 years now. It is the best mulling spices I have used. My guests love it.

Rate and Discover Movies