Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kate Aspen "Scoop Of Love" Heart-Shaped Ice Cream Scoop in Parlor Gift Box (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 9, 2011
This is a hard one. On the one hand, in the description, it does say how big it is (about 5 inches) and I did look and take that into consideration when I ordered it. I hate when reviewers take away from a product when what they don't like was clearly stated.

Okay, so the other part in the description says it is functional. It is only functional as a keepsake. Believe me, you will not be dipping ice cream with this. As a keepsake, it is cute and 5 stars. As an ice cream scoop, it gets one star. We actually did try to use it - it started bending on the first scoop :-) So, since they advertised it as both - I went with three stars. Hope this helps someone make a more informed choice.
on September 15, 2015
Was bought as a shower gift. The person was happy to receive this gift.