4.0 out of 5 stars Shabby Chic
I love the height of this stand, I'm 5'7" and the top of the mannequin neck hits around my collarbone area. The one thing that the product doesn't state is that the paint is more of a shabby chic with "scratches" and that "unfinished details" type of look. It is beautiful and I'm going to keep it, but just wanted to make sure others knew what they were getting...
Published on April 24, 2012 by UGAPeach

3.0 out of 5 stars Antiqued, Distressed and Rusty
Published 2 months ago by At701South

4.0 out of 5 stars Shabby Chic, April 24, 2012
This review is from: Classic Decorative Mannequin Stand (Kitchen)
Overall it's a great piece, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Erin, May 27, 2012
This review is from: Classic Decorative Mannequin Stand (Kitchen)
This dress stand is so beautiful! I used it as decoration for a bridal shower and we put my mom's wedding dress on it. Everyone loved it and it's such a gorgeous piece that it looked spectacular with or without the dress on it! It's vintage look is so pretty, I'm so happy with the purchase. It was definitely worth the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 6, 2013
Erin (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Classic Decorative Mannequin Stand (Kitchen)
So I totally love this dress form. I bought it for decoration in my dressing room. It's so adorable. At first I was a bit iffy about the shelf, but I actually really love it. I put a little apron around mine, and hid my makeup bag on the shelf. I also plan to spray paint this black to match my room better, but I think the shabby chic finish is cute too (although not the best done shabby chic, it still works). It's also very sturdy. For the money I don't think I could have gotten a better product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not White..., August 7, 2012
This review is from: Classic Decorative Mannequin Stand (Kitchen)
This is a cute dress form but not white as it appears in the picture. Easy enough to repaint but this is more of a beige color with dark brown brush strokes to make it appear weathered and vintage. It's also pretty sturdy, doesn't sway like a lot of others I've found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, June 18, 2012
This review is from: Classic Decorative Mannequin Stand (Kitchen)
I was looking for a dress form that had a shelf and this was the perfect item! The only thing is that I needed mine in black so I spray painted it. It's perfetct!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Classic Decorative Mannequin Stand (Kitchen)
I had hoped for (but honestly didn't expect) the quality to be exactly was was delivered. It's beautiful, sturdy and unique. My daughter is going to love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars For Motivation!, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Classic Decorative Mannequin Stand (Kitchen)
I purchased this mannequin to help motivate my weight loss. I hung a pair of jeans (that I used to fit into) and a beautiful shirt I bought to wear with them. I am motivated every time I walk into my room. I even snapped a picture to use as my wallpaper on my phone. Every time I want to indulge, I look at the picture and remind myself what I am working toward.

The mannequin itself is beautiful. It is the perfect size and definitely exceeded my expectations. I love the shabby chic look of it and it goes well with my bedroom. As a matter of fact my teenage daughter who pretty much thinks I am uncool, loved it so much she wants one for her room to test out outfits. I considered this high praise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Antiqued, Distressed and Rusty, November 12, 2014
This review is from: Classic Decorative Mannequin Stand (Kitchen)
I love the antique finish and distressed look with the exception of all the rust. Pretty sure that wasn't part of the design. I can sand off the rust and repaint where needed. I just don't think I should have to for something I just purchased. Hopefully the seller starts storing these in a better location to avoid this issue in the future. Aside from the rust I love it and it's exactly what I was looking for. If it hadn't been for the rust this would have been a 5 star review.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO SWEET! LOVE IT!, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Classic Decorative Mannequin Stand (Kitchen)
I purchased this for my bathroom. A rod inserted through the skirt holds 2 rolls of toilet paper hidden beneath. I've topped it with a vintage shower cap and separated the bust portion from lower portion with wire. The upper bustier basket holds fresh hand towels and guest soaps. The lower basket hols fresh rolled bath towels. It's s o o o cute! My guests love it also! I like to change my decor frequently and I can think of so many ways I can change it to suit my mood. I could add clothes or trim, change the color,etc. Really a nice item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for displaying clothes, May 21, 2013
Jill Vogel (SAN ANTONIO, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Classic Decorative Mannequin Stand (Kitchen)
I bought this for my mom to use in displaying her handmade aprons at craft shows. She is very happy with it.

Classic Decorative Mannequin Stand
$78.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.