Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 6, 2013
Drat. Even going down a size to get it to fit more tightly, these are so thin they offer no support. They fit like spandex shorts, nothing more. If they're claimed to be compression shorts, they ought to be able to compress. ("Aspire Women's Performance Running Volleyball Active Compresion Boy Shorts")

They're just not strong enough material to offer any real compression.

And going down a size does make them roll up my legs.
on June 4, 2013
I wasn't sure that a medium would fit me, but the shorts fit and they're wonderful! There's no tag, which is great, and they're nice and smooth and even a little soft. I tried them on today, and I can't wait to wear them for real, probably under a dress or skirt. They also arrived early, which is a bonus!
on October 31, 2012
I searched many stores and could not find white compression shorts, only black. I wear these under my tennis skirts and dresses that do not have the shorts attached. They are not sheer as many are and they fit true to size. Will definitely buy more.
on December 4, 2012
Not too bad, but I would recommend different shorts for anyone who is a runner. The colors are fun and the fit is okay when relaxing. However, I was looking for something that would be good while running and they continue to ride up
on March 4, 2013
This is a great boy short to wear for exercise or under jeans for that smooth look. Very comfortable, the legs don't roll up during wear.
on February 20, 2013
im 5"2' 108 lb with a bit of a booty but a small feels a bit too loose. other than that I feel like they are ok?
on October 6, 2012
Fits true to size and is cute, but the orange side is a bit too transparent, be careful with your undergarments!
on February 21, 2013
Shorts are comfy and fits well. They don't ride up when you run either. Great for runners and VB players.
on February 27, 2013
I ordered the short to get a little more thigh coverage. They are not even half as long as shown. Of no use to me at all.