Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
I have listened to music and watched movies etc on this laptop with the privilege of a quiet environment and not quiet environments. With every experience I was and still am satisfied with the sound quality even when listening at maximum volumes. This is a great laptop allround!
Sep 20, 2013 by Tanto
votes
Hold the "function" key then press F7. This will toggle the mouse pad off and on
Oct 20, 2013 by Lee Mohawk
votes
Does not come with mouse, works well with wireless.
Oct 23, 2013 by Emnuel Askew
votes
I don't know what the resolution is, but the play back and the camera are both good quality. I use the camera for Skype and there is seldom pixilation. When I play movies off the net there is no buffering, the only buffering problem occurs when there is a video off yahoo, or msn news.
Aug 14, 2013 by J Clifton
votes
There are two slots only. Mine is filled with 2. 2gig chips. You have to order 2 4gig chips to max out ram
Oct 5, 2013 by david z brunisifski
votes
gaming Dec 2, 2013
Playing games on this machine sucks big time...the touch pad is so sensitive on this Windows 8 that the cursor opens the charms at the right whenever it feels like it and changes the text and image size at random times. The computer is the most frustrating machine I've ever used. It's pluses are its speed and its quiet operation. The display is also pretty awesome in its brightness and clarity.
Dec 15, 2013 by Rudy W. Vokoun
votes
Haven't a clue. I just needed a big screen...
Dec 8, 2013 by moebetter
votes
No, its dark. I've never had a blkp that I'm aware of so take this info for what its worth.
Nov 19, 2013 by moebetter
votes
Yes, Windows 8 has a built in virus and firewall.
Sep 29, 2013 by Eagle128
votes
I think it does
Jul 6, 2013 by Thomas Ihus
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers