Assasin's Creed, Uncharted, inFAMOUS....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 20, 2011 9:24:44 AM PST
engnir1 says:
I am really, really hoping my wife is going to buy me either the PS3 or XBOX 360 for xmas, and I'm unsure of which game series to get? I have seen walkthroughs for all three of these games and all of them look right up my alley. I have only had the Wii for about 3-4 years so all three of these games are an improvement graphically. I would like to make my first purchase one of the first games in either of these series, and want to get your thoughts on them. I am leaning towards the AC series but would welcome any of these series? What do you think? Thanks.

Posted on Jan 1, 2012 12:27:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 1, 2012 12:30:24 AM PST
Ellen Ripley says:
Have played them all. Get the UNCHARTED Greatest Hits Dual Pack. This will give you the 1st two games in the Uncharted series. You won't regret it. These games are PS3 exclusives and run amazingly well on the PS3. This should be your first purchase.

Only Assassin's Creed Brotherhood runs well on the PS3 in my opinion.
In both the Assassin's Creed games and Infamous you will be doing a lot of the same things over and over. You might want to rent one of the Assassin's Creed games first. They are kind of love it or hate it games.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2012 10:40:45 AM PST
engnir1 says:
Hey Ellen - thanks for your thoughts on the games. My wife did get me the PS3 for xmas as well as The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!! So I think I am going to be busy playing this game for a while - especially since it is supposed to have over 300 hours of gameplay!! By the time I'm done with Skyrim, I should be able to get the entire Uncharted series for like $20! Thanks again.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 20, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions