Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 4, 2013
I have bought and read all three in this series, and I have played all the video games.
I really enjoyed the artwork and the introduction of new characters. But even with all of that I still find the stories a bit hard to follow.

Overall these books are a fun piece of AC lore for any fan of the games!
on November 24, 2012
I've always been a fan of the AC series, both games and books. This comic series is very good, and brings a new twist to the main plotline for Desmond. Delivered in perfect condition and arrived on time.
on December 3, 2012
I like the art and the story is decent, but I don't like the differences from the games. Ubisoft has done a good job in ensuring very close continuity between it's various mediums. This is the first time I've seen major issues with it where some stuff just flat out contradicts what happened in the games.

The flashback story is good though and poses no problems with continuity. So read it for that and take the future events with Desmond and everyone with a grain of salt. It's not a must read by any stretch, but worth it for big fans. The presentation (hardcover, nice glossy pages) is also done very well.
on April 26, 2016
Now I need book #5 and after that the rest will be hopefully bought fairly soon I LOVE the series.
on May 17, 2015
excelente producto
on January 10, 2013
My son is very into the Assassin's Creed series. He plays the video games and asked for a novel for Christmas. I bought this to compliment the book he asked for and he loves it.
on September 15, 2013
a must-have for assassin's creed fans or avid graphic novel readers. i need nine more words so here we go.
on March 15, 2013
This is exactly what I wanted to do make mandatory restatement about how an item is, ok it is what I want and does fine