Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag [Online Game Code]
|You Save:||$10.00 (25%)|
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
- A BRASH REBEL ASSASSIN: Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin's Order and all new weaponry including four flintock pistols and dual cutlass swords.
- EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH OPPORTUNITIES: Discover the most diverse Assassin's Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate.
- BECOME THE MOST FEARED PIRATE IN THE CARIBBEAN: Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition and equipment needed to fight off enemy ships.
- EXPERIENCE THE GRITTY REALITY BEHIND THE PIRATE FANTASY: Stand amongst legendary names such as Blackbeard and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Pirates.
- MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Play with your friends in the ruthless and critically acclaimed multiplayer experience. Choose from an eclectic cast of characters from the Golden Age of Pirates and fight to the death in exotic locations.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag™
It is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established a lawless pirate republic. Among these outlaws is a fearsome young captain named Edward Kenway. His exploits earn the respect of pirate legends like Blackbeard, but draw him into an ancient war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.
- A BRASH REBEL ASSASSIN – Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin’s Order and all new weaponry including four flintock pistols and dual cutlass swords.
- EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH OPPORTUNITIES – Discover the most diverse Assassin’s Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate including:
- Loot underwater shipwrecks
- Assassinate enemies in blossoming cities
- Hunt for rare animals in untamed jungles
- Search for treasure in lost ruins
- Escape to hidden coves
- BECOME THE MOST FEARED PIRATE IN THE CARIBBEAN – Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition and equipment needed to fight off enemy ships. The ship`s improvements are critical to Edward` s progression through the game. Attack and seamlessly board massive galleons, recruit sailors to join your crew and embark on an epic and infamous adventure.
- EXPERIENCE THE GRITTY REALITY BEHIND THE PIRATE FANTASY – Stand amongst legendary names such as Blackbeard and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Pirates.
- MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE – Play with your friends in the ruthless and critically acclaimed multiplayer experience. Choose from an eclectic cast of characters from the Golden Age of Pirates and fight to the death in exotic locations.
- Supported OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB or greater recommended)
- Hard Disk: 30 GB
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX® 11-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Additional Requirements: DirectX-compatible (5.1 surround sound recommended)
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 4870 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 260 / 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 series For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at http://support.ubi.com.
Ubisoft Uplay account required for game activation and installation
Platform: PC Download | Edition: Standard - Uplay
Top Customer Reviews
high quality graphic and physics
a lot of contents.
great pirate ship battle
nice game story
u'll feel like ONE PIECE it this game xD
Also playing second time. I recommend this game for anyone who's excited about open word.
The gameplay is traditional Assassin's Creed fun with all of the traversal mechanics from the previous games returning, including the forest traversal and rock climbing found in Assassin's Creed III. The game also includes the sailing and naval battles from Assassin's Creed III and greatly expands upon it making piracy a now crucial part of the game. As far as weapons and gadgets, Edward has a great assortment of tools including darts, pistols, smoke bombs, and even money. I also felt like the designers did a better job than past games designing the levels so that stealth is a viable option.
On the downside, I felt like the game became repetitive at a certain point, and about 2/3 of the way through I found myself playing mainly to collect all these stupid trinkets that really have no real bearing on the game. You see, each location has hundreds of collectibles--treasure chests, song sheets, animus fragments, etc. The game never tells you what some of these are good for, and in most cases collecting them doesn't accomplish anything meaningful. But, maybe brilliantly, the designers show you all of the locations outright and give you a checklist. For me, this tipped the scales from saying "Not worth it" to becoming addicted to getting the list checked off. However, even if it is a compulsion it's not exactly fun and it really pads out the game.Read more ›
 The graphics are hands-down the BEST out there right now. I can't believe how good the graphics are. Just amazing.
 Expansive beautiful landscapes with lots of exploration.
 Awesome ship battles, but this eventually looses flair.
 The story was a bit weak and canned.
 The following/tail missions will make you literally throw your mouse across the room.
 The horrendously bad controls and navigation will literally make you want to crush your keyboard and mouse. I can't believe how poorly programmed this was. Running should not automatically make the character jump.
 pointless collection of items with little reward.
 lots of bugs from flashing textures to falling into ships/buildings and getting stuck.
 fighting gets overly repetitive and mindless. Should have put more thought into this.
 the story was pretty weak and unnecessarily complicated..
If this game and Tomb Raider had a baby, we would have the perfect game. Tomb Raider had AMAZING controls and story.
The Game is pretty big in scope and It truly is open ended, you can have ship to ship combat, huge thunderstorms and huge scary Rogue waves...I once was in a Ship to ship fight during a huge storm and a Rogue wave was coming at us...you can hear the rumbling and it shows on the minimap, you need to head straight into the Rogue wave otherwise you can lose crew members and even damage your ship.
Also, there are Huge Water spouts, need to avoid them!. But It's not all Sea base, plenty of land areas to and the combat is pretty sweet!. Sometimes when running your guy sometimes doesn't do exactly what you want...he'll try to climb a wall but you didn't want that, sometimes the fighting is a bit repetitive but not to often. Lots of side activities and even a few mini games. Hunting, Crafting and even whale hunting is in the game. Some dice game is in the game to. You can upgrade your ship, your weapons and buy different outfits. You can even have your own fleet...but It's like a Mini game in itself. I Love open ended games, Huge replay Value. I'm Several Hours in to the game and I Like it!.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
no it did not, it wasn't up to the standards of other games I play.
Too much BS with him being a pirate and ship battles I would skip all of them if I could.
Fresh, visually stunning, plenty of unique things to keep you interested for countless hours.Published 5 months ago by Ryan
This game is fantastic! The graphics are fantastic (make sure your hardware can handle it!). I love the Caribbean, my parents would take my sis and I every summer down to the... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Ryan Cornell
Best assassins creed since the first one! I'd almost given up on the franchise after the last two but black flag is amazing. Well worth getting.Published 17 months ago by Kevin
First, this game is played via U Play and is very unstable. Second and not confirmed, I've had a virus on my computer since I downloaded this game. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Mike
An absolute blast! Vivid surroundings, it like I'm in a tropical paradise when I'm exploring and the battles are very cool. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Slim Shady