5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing experience form me
Loved game play graphics and above all naval warfare.

Also playing second time. I recommend this game for anyone who's excited about open word.
Published 8 months ago by Swapnesh

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable
Good fun. Wish it was a little more immersive like skyrim, but then I wish I could be an assassin like Edward Kenway in skyrim too.
Published 2 months ago by Ken

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing experience form me, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Loved game play graphics and above all naval warfare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game and nice price, December 31, 2013
so extensive land and sea~
high quality graphic and physics
a lot of contents.
great pirate ship battle
nice game story
u'll feel like ONE PIECE it this game xD

5.0 out of 5 stars best one since AC2, December 24, 2013
Awesome game. Loved the story and characters. Now if we can just lose the find 100 (insert object here) side quests that are unrewarding

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, June 25, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Hoped, June 10, 2014
The graphics are great and the shipping was instant. The game is too linear. I wanted to be a free roaming pirate, not a mission runner that has to do things in order and only as the devs saw fit. No yar here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Read Before You Buy, July 3, 2014
Mike (Flowermound, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
First, this game is played via U Play and is very unstable. Second and not confirmed, I've had a virus on my computer since I downloaded this game.

I've had two blue screens since purchasing this game and during the last crash, it erased my toon.

I've heard good things about the Steam product, so may want to go that route, but avoid U Play.

4.0 out of 5 stars welp, June 30, 2014
good game a lot of fun ... multiplayer sucks though

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fun Fun!!!, June 16, 2014
An absolute blast! Vivid surroundings, it like I'm in a tropical paradise when I'm exploring and the battles are very cool. I'm 52 years old and this is like taking a vacation and never leaving the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Assassins Creed Game of the Bunch, June 10, 2014
I'll put it this way. I gave Assassins Creed 1 a try, did not like it. Got 3 for free, played for about 1/2 an hour. Just did not find them interesting at all. This one, Assassins Creed IV totally blew me away! The Pirate side makes the game most excellent! I actually spent two weeks and beat the game and still had 30% of undiscovered items. Such fun. You can do Templar Quests, Assassin Quests, go harpooning, level up your ship with the loot you get. Just the coolest thing. Ship battles totally rock also! I've seen the new one Assassins Creed Unity and I'm worried. Where are the Pirate Ships!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, June 6, 2014
Fast purchase and installation through Ubisoft and had no problems at all activating the game. This is an awesome epic game.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›